• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal FC ‏@Arsenal 57s58 seconds ago
#Arsenal team to play Brighton: Szczesny, Chambers, Koscielny, Monreal, Gibbs, Flamini, Walcott, Ramsey, Ozil, Rosicky, Giroud

Ozil and Theo, should be interesting

zuogku.gif

myyqQEs.png

LegoArmo

There's always these players that everyone knew were going to be stars, but clubs don't like signing them until they'll cost £30m.

Lacazette is one of these players.

scabro

There's always these players that everyone knew were going to be stars, but clubs don't like signing them until they'll cost £30m.

a year from now Wenger will be talking about how he could have bought him, but the weather was cloudy so he stayed in and didnt.

gonna be another hazard

Aye, but he didn't want to leave.

Wonder how long it'll be till somebody comes knocking for Fekir.

moai

Pogba looks like that guy that's in your drop match team in fifa 15 , that never passes does all the 3 stars tricks and finishes all plays with a shot.

Facism

Kazim-Richards about Cillissen : 'He plays baby-games. He talks too much. He's talking to the wrong person.'

amazing

Kazim Richards could have been decent if his underlying attitude wasn't being such a cunt. I still remember when Fenerbache cut him from the team and he thought teams like Arsenal would come for him.

That's what happens when you're a shit player with a tendency to organise orgies before matchday.

scabro

Aye, but he didn't want to leave.

Wonder how long it'll be till somebody comes knocking for Fekir.

we had scouts in the last leon game looking at fekir in particular, reportedly

so Wenger is sniffing

and yeah same with Hazard. we actually did try to buy him a couple of years before he moved, but he wanted to stay at Lille to develop further, unfortunately.

we had scouts in the last leon game looking at fekir in particular, reportedly

so Wenger is sniffing

Godammit.

Cheering for Liverpool is much so much easier, less poaching :(

But the Lyon attacking midfielder's father has confirmed that if Fekir leaves the Ligue 1 club, he will be able to join Arsenal and develop his game under the tutelage of Arsene Wenger rather than sit on the bench at the Etihad Stadium.

"If he leaves, it will be for Arsenal. It is the only club that can enable him to progress, with Arsène Wenger. He will not go to Manchester City to sit on the bench," his father Mohamed Fekir said.

Moreover, the player himself has expressed delight at the Gunners' interest and hopes to play at a big club sometime in the future. But Fekir made it clear that for the moment he is very happy to be playing for his current employers.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/arsenal-ma...abil-fekir-club-begins-contract-talks-1484767

l1x61OA.png

noal

Banned
Any of you lot read The Gunslinger? Part of that Dark Tower thing iirc.

It's a proper hard read. Some sections are great then it gets stuck on nothing for pages and pages. It doesn't really seem like a long book at all but it feels like it sometimes... it's a bit like AFFC. Chapter after chapter of a boring character then you get to one you do like and it drives you on.

Yes Hixx!

The first one is intentionally vague about Roland but the series does pick up. I should warn you though, there are many ups and downs in the series, and it is long but worth it.

Arnie

Any of you lot read The Gunslinger? Part of that Dark Tower thing iirc.

It's a proper hard read. Some sections are great then it gets stuck on nothing for pages and pages. It doesn't really seem like a long book at all but it feels like it sometimes... it's a bit like AFFC. Chapter after chapter of a boring character then you get to one you do like and it drives you on.
Aye.

I dropped the series at Wizard and Glass. Will pick it up again at some point. Some of it is just excruciatingly slow.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I like this whole Tevez dropping deep and having a free role but it really isolates whoever plays up front for us.

Seeing Morata up against FIVE defenders by his own is obscene

Elchele

#FCA-Startelf @kleeblattfuerth Manninger, Verhaegh, Klavan, Altintop, Feulner, Baier, Esswein, Werner, Callsen-Bracker, Kohr, Bobadilla
where's Pierre-Emile
l1x61OA.png

fucking Kohr (FIFA career legend) is playing ahead of him

noal

Banned
Aye.

I dropped the series at Wizard and Glass. Will pick it up again at some point. Some of it is just excruciatingly slow.

Did you read Wizard And Glass or stopped before?

I think its my favourite but a lot of people don't seem to like it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
POGBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

........but the Lich King scored it!

Zabojnik

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THE LICH KINGGGGG

Pogba wanted to score it, but then realized it would've been an inside the penalty box goal. We can't have those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom