• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost forgot we are playing in a few minutes. It´s too goddamn early for someone who went to bed at almost 6 in the morning.

1495127_10152559451366555_5244359093827293572_o.jpg

Now that Mauricio has left, Tobias Figueirdo is Paulo Oliveira´s partner at CB. Great jump for him, from playing in the B team to a starter in 3 weeks.
Another fantastic thing, we are starting with 8 Portuguese players on the field.

i skipped the fa cup matches yesterday because i thought they would be snoozefests

not going to make the same mistake now. entertain me arsenal
myyqQEs.png

Clegg

If it's Madrid we're talking about here, we can pretty much get as much as WE want :lol I'm thinking 100 million, easily.

he's disgustingly cool
Pogba will turn us down, we'll
buy Bale for a ridiculous sum and will in turn finance Madrid's purchase of your lad.

Zabojnik

If it's Madrid we're talking about here, we can pretty much get as much as WE want :lol I'm thinking 100 million, easily.

he's disgustingly cool

Pogba should be illegal.

I honestly don't see why we should accept less than that. We don't have to or really want to sell, they have all the money in the world.

Arnie

I'm having a huge poo and just read Arsenal are already winning. Knocking that shit show on the head before it even begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom