• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

Yurt
il capo silenzioso

ibac7exjtimbqqkkuwz.gif

Blablurn

And he left on a free.

Maybe that's why United are struggling, because the entire club is committing seppuku.

In terms of pure potential, do you think Liverpool is better than Manchester United?

What could you possibly say? That I'm a dirty, distructive player? I accept that.

In my penis, he already is.

its way worse, my friend.

im that kind of person tho. i threw a friend out of the house once when he beat me in PES.

Zabojnik

Fucking hell, almost.

its way worse, my friend.

im that kind of person tho. i threw a friend out of the house once when he beat me in PES.

Looooool, incredible. Must be that half-blood. I have no one else to challenge me, Bla. :( My friends only play local and they suck bad. You're a great player, honestly. I think we could be great playing coop. We two versus the world. Think about it, please.

Fucking hell, almost.

Looooool, incredible. Must be that half-blood. I have no one else to challenge me, Bla. :( My friends only play local and they suck bad. You're a great player, honestly. I think we could be great playing coop. We two versus the world. Think about it, please.

Shanks looking in from outside :(((

Just scared of my Sassuolo

Suen

Well I suppose that's it for Serie A. This game was like our final chance, and that was the final nail in the coffin.

By the way Serie A gaf: Cesena hasn't won a game since their first game in the season which was against....Parma.

Fuck that fat whale Ghirardi, fuck Leonardi and every other corrupt fucker in the club. They destroyed an EL-level club in just one summer.

Well I suppose that's it for Serie A. This game was like our final chance, and that was the final nail in the coffin.

By the way Serie A gaf: Cesena hasn't won a game since their first game in the season which was against....Parma.

Fuck that fat whale Ghirardi, fuck Leonardi and every other corrupt fucker in the club. They destroyed an EL-level club in just one summer.

I know it's hard to imagine. But Serie B refs are even worse. Enjoy your time there.

-----
Anyway, the shit refs couldn't take away the Vazquez

AhUdfpD.jpg

Two amazing human beans right there

Spurs-GAF, how has Eric Dier (aka English Judas) been playing? He´s been out of the team for awhile, no?

Played CB for a few games in past couple weeks and looked very assured. Looks like a good partner for Vertonghen. Better than Kaboul and Chiriches at least. I think he is probably our third choice CB now and we just sold Naughton so until Yedlin is ready he will probably have a few more games at RB this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom