• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

LET'S DO THIS VIOLA!

700px-ACF_Fiorentina_2.svg.png

Danchi

I just checked up on Guangzhou Evergrande after the commentator mentioned Gilardino was playing for them.

I didn't realise the Brazilian striker Alan had moved to them from Red Bull Salzburg. He was scoring every week in the Europa League this season and I was expecting him to get a move to a bigger European team. They must be paying him a fortune.
Or he just likes the 'project'...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I just checked up on Guangzhou Evergrande after the commentator mentioned Gilardino was playing for them.

I didn't realise the Brazilian striker Alan had moved to them from Red Bull Salzburg. He was scoring every week in the Europa League this season and I was expecting him to get a move to a bigger European team. They must be paying him a fortune.
Or he just likes the 'project'...

Good to see you again Danchi

FuturusX

Paul Pogba is fast becoming my favorite player. I hope Juve can keep him. They put in the time and effort to develop him and should reap the rewards. If he has to leave, the money should be ludicrous. He's playing on an entirely different level. The most impressive element is that is seems easy for him to pull things off in a match.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Paul Pogba is fast becoming my favorite player. I hope Juve can keep him. They put in the time and effort to develop him and should reap the rewards. If he has to leave, the money should be ludicrous. He's playing on an entirely different level. The most impressive element is that is seems easy for him to pull things off in a match.

I love you

Suen

Should I watch Fiore - Roma or Valencia - Sevilla? The latter is a bigger game honestly, think I am going with it :/

edit: or perhaps not that bigger...but seems more exciting. Will give the first half a try.

jts

...hate me...
Just a thought about the Champions League.

Porto got Basel which was incredibly lucky of us.

But if we get through, Chelsea, Barça, Real, Bayern, Juve/Dortmund, Atlético and Arsenal will be waiting. Chances are we get mercked
l1x61OA.png

Rooting for the strategic elimination on away goals vs Basel.

Zabojnik

Eh, it was always a fitness problem with Gomez. Either his or Fiorentina's. Now that they're both at a decent level form-wise, things are starting to happen.

Just according to keikaku.

arkon

Just a thought about the Champions League.

Porto got Basel which was incredibly lucky of us.

But if we get through, Chelsea, Barça, Real, Bayern, Juve/Dortmund, Atlético and Arsenal will be waiting. Chances are we get mercked
l1x61OA.png

Rooting for the strategic elimination on away goals vs Basel.

Never give up. Never surrender.

You just might Bradford one of those big sides.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
well I guess they can add Stroots to their one-kneed collection now
Danchi=149082359 said:
I didn't realise I'd gone anywhere...
U WERENT HERE ENOUGH
Based Montella

Milan or Inter will go after him soon enough

Will he go to them though? They'll finish higher and even end up with a bigger transfer kitty after they sell the Colombian

Never realized the Mail was banned....

Em I support Dundee United and don't have a favourite team for England, I just enjoy watching the games.

jts

...hate me...
Never give up. Never surrender.

You just might Bradford one of those big sides.
You are right. Thank you for bringing me some common sense.

They got into his head, he got sent off and Standard went on to win the match. The fans won.

He's a dipshit that pulled off the same stunt of getting a red in Porto vs Pellegrini's Malaga in UCL round of 16 2013. Got us bummed out. Hope Anderlecht gives him a proper punishment.

He kinda wins in life though.

Steven-Defour-Laura-Tropea.jpg

I think there's a pretty scummy story about how he landed this chick.

Wait, it seems they split last month. Karma, bitches!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom