• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

I wanted Sevilla to win this match but it looks unlikely at this point. Would have been awesome to put more pressure on Atletico. Atleti are 1 loss away from being put outside the top 4 if other results go right in the future. This must happen!

I guess there is a hater for everything that is a good.

No wonder Hitcher hates Lillies and Remains

Chelsea consider alternatives to Cuardado and Douglas Costa

One such alternative is Newcastle midfielder Moussa Sissoko, who has emerged as an alternative January signing should the club prove unable to agree a fee for either Cuadrado or Douglas.

Schurrle and Salah out, Sissoko and Cuadrado or Douglas Costa in (preferably Cuadrado)

I would go full muppet for this. You never go full muppet. Is Duncan Castles reliable? Im pretty sure he has a decent record? We won't sign 2 out of the 3 anyway but Sissoko would be good for us I think

You're a good man. Fuck those thugs.

Because they are a team of thugs. They are a successful Stoke, I hate that.

giphy.gif

Bold One

Not much to it, he had a bit of a bland wife who had been his sweetheart, then got a bit more famous, got himself a transfer to Porto, met this 19 (18 at the time?) bombshell, quickly divorced "old" wife during a christmas trip home to stay with the 19 year old.

tumblr_lmke4q3zEz1qcqskm.jpg

on Christmas....

it's hard to stay decent when you're famous. I almost can't blame any of them

I don't know what it is about becoming rich and famous that makes these guys want to stick their penis in everything that moves...
iOFDY3EGYr41N.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Schurrle and Salah out, Sissoko and Cuadrado or Douglas Costa in (preferably Cuadrado)

I would go full muppet for this. You never go full muppet. Is Duncan Castles reliable? Im pretty sure he has a decent record? We won't sign 2 out of the 3 anyway but Sissoko would be good for us I think

I think Salah is no longer their first choice, as they're now focusing on Shakhtar's Adriano

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I wanted Sevilla to win this match but it looks unlikely at this point. Would have been awesome to put more pressure on Atletico. Atleti are 1 loss away from being put outside the top 4 if other results go right in the future. This must happen!
Sevilla are gonna get smashed in the Bernabeu next week...then Superior Madrid will smash Real in Calderon the week after. Valencia is who you're gonna have to root for.

Fintan

When does the youth team revolution begin? I'm not against us signing players this window, we probably need to, but every time we do I wonder when we'll see someone come through. I guess if no one is ready, no one is ready, but hopefully soon we see someone. Who is looking the most likely? Bamford if Didier retires in the summer?

I think Salah is no longer their first choice, as they're now focusing on Shakhtar's Adriano

Supposedly there are potential other options for Salah (Moyes Boys, Hull) I think if we wanted to get him out we could and I really don't see us keeping both of Schurrle and Salah, one will go definitely.

Sissoko would be a good player to fill in for Cesc and Matic when they aren't fit?

Esch

Banned
Atletico are thugs but in the best way. Like your suspect friend from a broken home that sells you weed and takes you to dive bars you need knives to get into.

Lightning

Banned
Revel in the hatred. When you're hated on by non-Liga fans, that means you've made it.
And if Atletico done to the PL teams what they do in a La Liga then the blind support they currently receive would evaporate.

Atleti just plays intense football. Unlike the majority of today's football teams. Intensity. Juega cada partido como si fuese el último.
Intense? Stoke call it physical. All means the same thing. It's all good, it's a part of the game, but I personally hate it and refuse to support or like any team that does that.

Wilbur

Banned
Atleti are the best

It's so Lightning to hate a team for playing a bit rough. That mentality is why they're league champions and you're not, m8

When does the youth team revolution begin? I'm not against us signing players this window, we probably need to, but every time we do I wonder when we'll see someone come through. I guess if no one is ready, no one is ready, but hopefully soon we see someone. Who is looking the most likely? Bamford if Didier retires in the summer?

We have too many useless players in the squad to bring the kids through yet. Mikel, Ramires, Salah and Schurrle, at least 2 need to leave sooner or later, probably 3, we need another CM/AM who can play for Matic/Cesc and also push forwards to replace Oscar. Bam Bam has supposedly been told he will get a chance in the Premier League with us when he's 23 which is one more season after this and that would work very well if Boro get promoted, he can spend next season slaying City again before joining up with the big boys.

Remy's ability to playing in the three behind the striker was part of the reason he was signed and why I think we should sell Schurrle and Salah and only get in one replacement, use Remy as the other and he can interchange up front as needed too.

I think we will win some trophies before he considers using the kids, and it might not be until they are 22/23 like Bamford anyway. If we had Sissoko and Chalobah as back-ups to Cesc and Matic I would be sooooo happy. Then Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Cuadrado/Costa w/helping of Sissoko and Remy behind Diego Costa. Its all too much, I can't handle the potential awesomeness.

b3rWHTL.png
HVDcRns.png

Wilbur

Banned
And if Atletico done to the PL teams what they do in a La Liga then the blind support they currently receive would evaporate.

Not at all. Like I said the other day, I enjoyed watching Stoke. I enjoyed watching Pulis's Palace. I don't think Atletico are thugs.

They do play rough, they do try every tactic in the book. But you really think people would hate them if they were a PL side and were in the same situation?

No. You're the only one bitter enough to root against Southampton, you loser.

FootballFan

Are you denying that Atleti are not thugs? LOL dirties playing team in Europe brah..

Every team that beats madrid is either a dirty team, they paid the ref or they are lucky.

Atletico are brilliant m8.

Their effort and concentration in matches is something to be impressed by, simeone is a genius.

Wilbur

Banned
Remember when Real would kick Barca off the pitch every time they played :lol

Or how dirty Arsenal used to be ten years ago?

Or when they resorted to lumping the shit out of Southampton earlier this season?

what a time to be obtuse

Lightning

Banned
Not at all. Like I said the other day, I enjoyed watching Stoke. I enjoyed watching Pulis's Palace. I don't think Atletico are thugs.

They do play rough, they do try every tactic in the book. But you really think people would hate them if they were a PL side and were in the same situation?

No. You're the only one bitter enough to root against Southampton, you loser.
My bitterness against Southampton is more aimed at 3Sixty who points and laughs at former players constantly despite noone forcing them to sell. It's not Southampton personally that provoked that.

And fuck you. You're the only loser. Don't like me my opinions, fell free to ignore me and them. I couldn't care less.

We have too many useless players in the squad to bring the kids through yet. Mikel, Ramires, Salah and Schurrle, at least 2 need to leave sooner or later, probably 3, we need another CM/AM who can play for Matic/Cesc and also push forwards to replace Oscar. Bam Bam has supposedly been told he will get a chance in the Premier League with us when he's 23 which is one more season after this and that would work very well if Boro get promoted, he can spend next season slaying City again before joining up with the big boys.

Remy's ability to playing in the three behind the striker was part of the reason he was signed and why I think we should sell Schurrle and Salah and only get in one replacement, use Remy as the other and he can interchange up front as needed too.

I think we will win some trophies before he considers using the kids, and it might not be until they are 22/23 like Bamford anyway. If we had Sissoko and Chalobah as back-ups to Cesc and Matic I would be sooooo happy. Then Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Cuadrado/Costa w/helping of Sissoko and Remy behind Diego Costa. Its all too much, I can't handle the potential awesomeness.

Ridiculous.

And what you have basically said means the Youth revolution never begins.

My bitterness against Southampton is more aimed at 3Sixty who points and laughs at former players constantly despite noone forcing them to sell. It's not Southampton personally that provoked that.

And fuck you. You're the only loser. Don't like me my opinions, fell free to ignore me and them. I couldn't care less.

rodgers1.jpg

jts

...hate me...
Remember when Real would kick Barca off the pitch every time they played :lol

Or how dirty Arsenal used to be ten years ago?

Or when they resorted to lumping the shit out of Southampton earlier this season?

what a time to be obtuse

RIP in pieces Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom