• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
LET'S DO THIS VIOLA!

700px-ACF_Fiorentina_2.svg.png
I love how you Juventini pretend you haven't already secured the scudetto. Do you do it for some perverse sense of drama and exhilaration? Or do you just like to pretend some actual effort was required?

A Roma loss benefits Napoli the most, supposing that we don't implode tomorrow. They need to topple over and capitulate like they did against Bayern. Gomez hattrick.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I really like Montella and most of their team

and yeah, I genuinely want many of our teams to finish in the CL spots (Napoli, Lazio, Viola etc) but we only have three seats now :( and I know that EL qualification is kinda considered a failure here so I fucking feel bad for them

run from Serie A, RUN!

(my feelings are based on a combination of admiring some of their players and managers and not their badge or etc)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
G.Rossi is sitting next to Della Valle

fuck I totally forgot that he got injured again, he can't catch a break. Might as well retire really after all those serious injuries.

Zabojnik

I love how you Juventini pretend you haven't already secured the scudetto. Do you do it for some perverse sense of drama and exhilaration? Or do you just like to pretend some actual effort was required?

A Roma loss benefits Napoli the most, supposing that we don't implode tomorrow. They need to topple over and capitulate like they did against Bayern. Gomez hattrick.

I do it because I want us to be able to concentrate on the CL clash vs. Dortmund, give our bench players some play time in the matches preceding it.

NOOOOO. Fuck. :(

jts

...hate me...
still want to hear the scummy story

Not much to it, he had a bit of a bland wife who had been his sweetheart, then got a bit more famous, got himself a transfer to Porto, met this 19 (18 at the time?) bombshell, quickly divorced "old" wife during a christmas trip home to stay with the 19 year old.

tumblr_lmke4q3zEz1qcqskm.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Not much to it, he had a bit of a bland wife who had been his sweetheart, then got a bit more famous, got himself a transfer to Porto, met this 19 (18 at the time?) bombshell, quickly divorced "old" wife during a christmas trip home to stay with the 19 year old.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmke4q3zEz1qcqskm.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

it's hard to stay decent when you're famous. I almost can't blame any of them

I do it because I want us to be able to concentrate on the CL clash vs. Dortmund, give our bench players some play time in the matches preceding it.

NOOOOO. Fuck. :(
Stop worrying about Dortmund. Klopp will end your CL run. Then he'll ruin your scudetto streak next year with Napoli.

He definitely won't do the latter, because he'd never stoop to our level. We'll have Spalletti or some other humanoid symbol of our desire to never finish first.

jts

...hate me...
it's hard to stay decent when you're famous. I almost can't blame any of them
Yeah, but I have loads of respect for rich and famous footballers who stay with their sweetheart wives, even though they kinda uggo (no judging!).

Maybe they just forgot to sign a prenup though
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

Lightning

Banned
I wanted Sevilla to win this match but it looks unlikely at this point. Would have been awesome to put more pressure on Atletico. Atleti are 1 loss away from being put outside the top 4 if other results go right in the future. This must happen!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wasn't it Moretti?
Oh man why did you ruin it hahah :( but it was his assist, tbf to him. (he kinda made it sound like he scored the winner in the post match interview)
Yeah, but I have loads of respect for rich and famous footballers who stay with their sweetheart wives
]
Alessandro+Del+Piero+Wife+Sonia+Amoruso+2012_9.jpg

no reason why I posted this pic, I just felt like it <3 we don't deserve this man
We'll have Spalletti or some other humanoid symbol of our desire to never finish first.[/SPOILER]

:looooooooooooooooooool

Christ, that's another OT title from flabber :lol

I wanted Sevilla to win this match but it looks unlikely at this point. Would have been awesome to put more pressure on Atletico. Atleti are 1 loss away from being put outside the top 4 if other results go right in the future. This must happen!
You have like the weirdest opinions. Why would you want Atletico to die?

jts

...hate me...
Prinny will merk you with jifs.

You're a good man. Fuck those thugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom