• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Should have had a penalty, Fletcher missed an absolute sitter and Defoe should trust himself a bit more on his left... decent half. Panti bailed us out once with a top class save and they hit the post but it's been fairly even and drab tbh.

Yen

Tell you what, Borini's celebration is the action of a man who leads a controversial, populist, anti-establishment party.

Jarnet87

Someone needs to show van gaal old footage of his games at Ajax or barca or bayern. Maybe he doesn't remember what it's like to play coherent attacking football. We're playing below moyes level, mind boggling.

L1NETT

HT and we've been slop

seeing the Chelsea score...o deary

next week could be a rugger score

Hopeful for the second half. Don't wanna regret that shite journey down

CMON CITTY

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Should have had a penalty, Fletcher missed an absolute sitter and Defoe should trust himself a bit more on his left... decent half. Panti bailed us out once with a top class save and they hit the post but it's been fairly even and drab tbh.

The penalty was nothing, Defoe does that all the time. Makes the defender get tight and then falls down.

And the problem is that he seems unwilling to attempt another way, and is too stubborn to admit these players can't do it.

I really don't understand why we haven't tried the 433 that we played against City and Chelsea in any game apart from those two. We looked nicely balanced in those games and had good movement in the attacking third.

Wilbur

Banned
I really don't understand why we haven't tried the 433 that we played against City and Chelsea in any game apart from those two. We looked nicely balanced in those games and had good movement in the attacking third.

No fucking clue. City game is the best I've seen us play all season. How depressing is that?

Tc91

United fans chanting 4-4-2 at Van Gaal.

Andy Dunn ‏@AndyDunn_SM now4 seconds ago
Fellaini warming up at half-time. #mufc

LhwRz7R.png
LhwRz7R.png
LhwRz7R.png
LhwRz7R.png
LhwRz7R.png
LhwRz7R.png
LhwRz7R.png
LhwRz7R.png
LhwRz7R.png

CCS

Banned
I'm like a teacher at parent's evening.

"Louis persists in trying out strange methods to do his homework, even when he's been shown they don't work. He constantly makes references to some obscure 'philosophy' without ever explaining what he's doing. I'm not angry, just very disappointed."

It's actually mystifying. Keeping with this 3-5-2 is the equivalent of repeatedly punching yourself in the face.

Walshy

Good performance from Liverpool so far.

Lucas and Henderson have been brilliant in the middle.

Sterling should have scored his 1-on-1.

Scum

Hixx, pls. Stop moaning, You're going to win this.

Jarnet87

Great. Now it will be 45 minutes of Jones and Rooney trying long balls towards Fellationi. And it will be Falcon's fault United don't win again. Mhmm.

Falcao for sure.

Van gaal purposely sabotaging falcon so RVP will be back. That was his only goal today

I thought Swansea would get something today

other than a hiding

This has the feel of a match where we're getting complacent, seemingly assuming that if we concede, we'll take the lead again. Would much prefer it if we just keep Moreno back a bit, and focus a bit more on building attacks from deep, so we don't get caught out by counters.

kharma45

The only player out there that does have the ability to make quick passes and dart around is ADM but he's doing his best Özil impression out there when he's up front.

GorillaJu

United aren't even losing. It's 0-0 and there's still plenty of time for the game to change. Think you guys are a little to quick to rush to judgment here.

QPR aren't bad at home...

Salazar

:lol

They're showing that City v Arsenal game that City won 6-3 and Lightning carried on about how it could easily have gone the other way

6 fucking 3

CCS

Banned
United aren't even losing. It's 0-0 and there's still plenty of time for the game to change. Think you guys are a little to quick to rush to judgment here.

But if anyone's going to win this it'll be QPR at this rate.

Bold One

I want a new manager in the summer, Klopp Pls, he was always my number 1 choice.

The one we currently have is an ego-maniac who would rather double down on his ignorance than change for the better. We wont make top 4 at this rate and it wont matter who he brings in the summer, 3-5-2 will NEVER take off in the premier league. Its a noose around our neck, one which our manager seems intent on tightening.

If we don't win this then I think we're gonna have our first Van Gaal meltdown in the post match presser.

Kinda want...

I want a new manager in the summer, Klopp Pls, he was always my number 1 choice.

The one we currently have is an ego-maniac who would rather double down on his ignorance than change for the better. We wont make top 4 at this rate and it wont matter who he brings in the summer, 3-5-2 will NEVER take off in the premier league. Its a noose around our neck, one which our manager seems intent on tightening.

You're an idiot.

Scum

Moaning!

Scum that's as balanced a post as you will see from me until full time.

I'll be using this a lot today.

EuvEO5Z.png

I just know it.

I think it's more to do with the formation and style of play that has Man Utd GAF riled up.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

No fucking clue. City game is the best I've seen us play all season. How depressing is that?
He stuck with his formation with Bayern despite negative results till they sacked him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom