• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

On a happier note, I love Daley Blind.

06clIYa.jpg

Clegg

I want a new manager in the summer, Klopp Pls, he was always my number 1 choice.

The one we currently have is an ego-maniac who would rather double down on his ignorance than change for the better. We wont make top 4 at this rate and it wont matter who he brings in the summer, 3-5-2 will NEVER take off in the premier league. Its a noose around our neck, one which our manager seems intent on tightening.
Mate it's January.

We're 4th.

jts

...hate me...
I meet the weirdest fucking people online when playing FIFA 14 :lol

He snapped after he got a red card whilst being 2-0 down. Instead of quitting he just went crazy.

Alright, that's hilarious. I've had opponents snapping but never subbing in a second keeper. Never even knew that was possible :lol

That's a MASTERFUL trolling technique. Imagine being 3 goals up or so and being such a cunt that you sub in a second keeper. Or subbing in 2 keepers if you have them on the bench, dunno if it's possible
iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

Meanwhile I've lead Soton to glory 2day.

x7TFbjMl.jpg

Second cup back to back. One penalty shootout. Feels good.

I really don't understand why we haven't tried the 433 that we played against City and Chelsea in any game apart from those two. We looked nicely balanced in those games and had good movement in the attacking third.

We all know that LVG has a big ego. And the more people criticize it the more he will stick with it.

Bold One

Mate it's January.

We're 4th.

by a single point when we should be 3rd and well clear of the chasing pack, look I am a reasonable guy, but even when the commentators are questioning the positioning of the players and tactics and the United away support is chanting 4-4-2, you start to wonder

I'd be frustrated.

Di Maria was great at providing goals. Falcao is an excellent poacher.

Instead we are doing this insane strat where Di Maria GOES IN FRONT.

GorillaJu

How the hell is Sanchez not on a yellow at this point? He's been fouling all day and there was no reason to follow through on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom