• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
We aren't going to have 4 right backs.

Doubt we see Chambers at CB for a while.

In a world where Sam Worthington and Hemsworth are leading men, Pratt definitely is.

Worthington is garbage. I'd take Chris Hemsworth over Pratt. I don't like JJ Abrams Star Trek films at all, but Hemsworth's little bit in ST 09 alone proves he's a better lead than Pratt.

Scum

Steve made me buy it. I love Eden but man Steve wouldn't let me leave the shop without it!

Zioey3m.png

Steve made me buy it. I love Eden but man Steve wouldn't let me leave the shop without it!

The question you have to ask yourselves is: Did I, Steverulez of Footygaf put a gun to your head, threaten your family and force you buy it? I swear on Hixx's l33t Halo 4 skills with all of you as my witnesses, I did not!

myyqQEs.png

Hixx

The question you have to ask yourselves is: Did I, Steverulez of Footygaf put a gun to your head, threaten your family and force you buy it? I swear on Hixx's l33t Halo 4 skills with all of you as my witnesses, I did not!

myyqQEs.png

I imagine we will play tittyfall soon

I will wreck you

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 11m 11 minutes ago
Mourinho on the [Sky] pundit: "I don't know, I don't know his name because when I see him, I switch off the television" #CFC

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 14m 14 minutes ago
Mourinho: Ivanovic's foot has a big cut with lots of stitches. Now the [white] boot is red, full of blood, should go direct to academy. #CFC

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 18m 18 minutes ago
Mourinho: "The kids in the academy should walk everyday past Ivanovic's boot. Was completely full of blood." #CFC

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 20m 20 minutes ago
Mourinho: "I think Ivanovic's boot should go right to the academy. Should be in the lobby of the academy." #CFC

IO0pqxZ.png

and this one is for the Arse supporters predicting Cesc hamstring gone

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 2h 2 hours ago
Mourinho: "Fabregas reported a tight hamstring. He said he wasn't yet injured but that he would be soon if he continued"

CZooEXr.png

It just had to be you, didn't it and somehow I'm not surprised.

Hey I'm not the one who bought it.

Scum

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 11m 11 minutes ago
Mourinho on the [Sky] pundit: "I don't know, I don't know his name because when I see him, I switch off the television" #CFC

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 14m 14 minutes ago
Mourinho: Ivanovic's foot has a big cut with lots of stitches. Now the [white] boot is red, full of blood, should go direct to academy. #CFC

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 18m 18 minutes ago
Mourinho: "The kids in the academy should walk everyday past Ivanovic's boot. Was completely full of blood." #CFC

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 20m 20 minutes ago
Mourinho: "I think Ivanovic's boot should go right to the academy. Should be in the lobby of the academy." #CFC

IO0pqxZ.png

and this one is for the Arse supporters predicting Cesc hamstring gone

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 2h 2 hours ago
Mourinho: "Fabregas reported a tight hamstring. He said he wasn't yet injured but that he would be soon if he continued"

CZooEXr.png

Hey I'm not the one who bought it.

😒

Fintan

What do you watch it on..

Pls don't tell me you sit on a computer chair for 2 hours to watch a movie.

Or have your laptop on your lap for 2 hours to watch a movie.

Or worse, watch a movie on your phone/tablet.

Yes wedward!

But what are we supposed to do afterwards
Something will come along. It has to. :(

wedward

What do you watch it on..

Pls don't tell me you sit on a computer chair for 2 hours to watch a movie.

Or have your laptop on your lap for 2 hours to watch a movie.

Or worse, watch a movie on your phone/tablet.

Yes wedward!

But what are we supposed to do afterwards

I hope Don finds peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom