• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Eriksen is a true hero. What a player.

Why does he have to play for spurs?

I know right

AjaQ5YF.jpg

FootballFan

Ouch. Clearly not going for the ball there.

Second yellow. Second red.

Atletico players need to calm down. Game is over. Don't do stupid shit you might regret

Suen

Trust you to admire a chameleon, you Madridista fraud.
Shake Appeal what do you think of me? As exciting as it is to watch Madrid and Arsenal the feeling dies out pretty quick.The situation with Parma this season has been the worst I've ever witnessed after 19 years of support, even worse than the Parmalat scandal. It's just depressing news after depressing news, depressing results after depressing results and it's basically killing any joy I have. It doesn't fucking help that I still prefer Serie A most.

Save me Shake Appeal. Tell Buffon to help the club that raised him to stardom.

FootballFan

Disgusting.

I wonder what Gabi did. It killed the game.

Ref has made bad decisions here So I wouldn't be surprised if the red was wrong.

Turan should get a red for throwing a shoe towards linesman, atletico should have had penalty from aalbas hand ball, atleticos first penalty was outside the box, etc.

Must be hard to ref these high pressure matches though.

Atletico should have calmed down a bit. Came out angry as fuck it seemed lol

Bad luck mate.

Neymar will win this cup for you

Razor554

3 wins out of 3 games vs Atletico this season. What a turnover from last season...

Now watch them beat Real Madrid again in two weeks.

Suen

Villarreal in semi's

Sevilla/Athletic/Malaga in the final

We got this shit since best team after the big 3 (Valencia) is already out.
Don't think anyone of them will beat you, but it's not impossible. Villareal and Sevilla will probably get fucked even though they've had good moments this season. Athletic is always unpredictable (at home) and Malaga...well I don't even know how well Malaga has been playing this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom