• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

People who call Atlético "Athletic"
JzKGOjM.png
especially when there's a proper Athletic Club already...

Do we call Liverpool "Charco de hígado"? No we don't
ibqokmtG7Tdf4k.png

Maybe we should. Hígado...

Suen

Athletic's Gabi got a red for questioning the incident with Barca? Unbelievable...I never thought Messi's dictatorship would reach Madrid.

#RipAthleticMadrid
#RipEnrique
#NotAFraud

I feel really sorry for him. Does definitely not deserve this shit, and I bet he hasn't been paid either as everyone else.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
People who call Atlético "Athletic"
JzKGOjM.png
especially when there's a proper Athletic Club already...

Do we call Liverpool "Charco de hígado"? No we don't
ibqokmtG7Tdf4k.png

Maybe we should. Hígado...
We really shoud given how they've played this season
nzmp8vD.png

Gonna watch some Justified before bed. I just want January to end. Horrible month all around, specially job related. Poor sales, problems, pressure. Oh, well. That's life. Good night FootyGAF. Love you all.

GugliCannavale: Breaking via @DiMarzio: Chelsea want to pay the €35M release clause of Fiorentina's #Cuadrado. Waiting for official offer #CFC

ALL OVER MY FACE. YES JOSE, ITSHAPPENING.GIF

It better be fucking happening!

Oof, just seen Mourinho's post match presser from last night.

Sticking some knives in on Rodgers.

I don't even understand why tbh. Everything Rodgers said was spot on across both legs. Just Mourinho throwing someone under a bus (someone he's supposed to be good friends with) to reenforce the siege mentality he's trying to cultivate, I guess.

I trust the papers tomorrow will have headlines all about this act by Vertonghen. You know in the interest of consistency.

The evidence for the Media Campaign is clear for everyone to see.

Someone get Cuadrado some chainmail, he's going to need it as he mounts his little horse and stampedes towards the title with his brothers-in-arms, for justice, for consistency, for Jose and Diego!

I don't even understand why tbh. Everything Rodgers said was spot on across both legs. Just Mourinho throwing someone under a bus (someone he's supposed to be good friends with) to reenforce the siege mentality he's trying to cultivate, I guess.

Yeah I was a bit surprised as I'd read that they're on good terms...obviously not all that good...

I'm fine with Costa getting charged. Problem is I don't like the manner of it. It was entirely engineered by the media, and as we'll see tomorrow, Vertonghen will get away scott free for his strangle tonight.

Obviously its not consistent enough, but that's no fallback for Costa being a cunt. Get caught being a cunt, don't point at others when you're one of the ones who gets punished for it. Its annoying when it happens to one of your players, but at the end of the day its their own fault.

Costa himself has been let off because of this inconsistency already this season iirc.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oh good so Fioreintina won't have their best player when we play them in Europa League.

Instead we have to play against him in the cup final.

Someone said this yesterday as well.

First one was clearly deliberate. The second one you can't say for certain.

The second one he's literally staring at Skrtel's foot as he does and moves his foot deliberately towards it to catch him, I think he just didn't get the contact he was expecting.

Yea, but verts isn't a perpetual fucking cunt.

Isn't he the one that dived to get a player sent off? I'd say it's media perception. Whatever the media want to emphasise and create patterns with they will do. Chelsea are top, naturally we get the most attention, things our players do will be engineered into patterns and influence the perception of referees and governing bodies.

Meier

This is why being a 100ppp snob is for the birds. It was killing my browser too, but 50ppp godhood left it behind.

Nah gif on last Page killed it I think

Yeah, it was when I replied and got the full previous 100 posts or whatever below to review. Whatever it was brought my tab to a damn crawl. I'd even closed and re-opened Chrome thinking it was a memory leak thing or something but nope. One tab.. dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom