• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabro

seems like Chuba Akpomb doesn't want to sign an Arsenal contract, and is looking to go to Liverpool

Arsegaf, this cannot stand

Razor554

B8eEyubIQAIRxZy.jpg

Alba is soo fast. Great assist in that goal to.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Raiola part 2 (there's two more left I think)

"Credit to Conte for Paul's explosion onto the scene. Paul needed someone that told him 'do as I say & I'll let you play'.

“Milan wanted to take him in co-ownership with Genoa and send him there,” Raiola revealed.

“We rejected that. Inter said they didn't want to be discourteous to [Manchester United manager Sir Alex] Ferguson.

“With Juve, the deal was this. You take him, you give him a first team salary right away, you take responsibility and you don’t loan him out.

“The first person I offered him to was [Roma sporting director Walter] Sabatini.

“He told me, ‘Raiola, I’ve not been offered anyone good’. I took a pen, and wrote ‘Pogba’.”

Raiola called Roma during the interview to confirm the story and they did admit that they passed on Pogba because Raiola wanted a high commission :lol

I KNEW we paid something filthy to him :lol

scabro

Raiola called Roma during the interview to confirm the story and they did admit that they passed on Pogba because Raiola wanted a high commission :lol I knew we paid something filthy to him :lol

agents are scum

Pachimari

I'm just got Football Manager 2015 yesterday and my first purchase where Ødegaard hah.

Now I'll try to get Lucas Silva and sell Khedira. Chelsea and PSG wants him for €20 million.

shanks, yurt, rikkunsan, zabo

on a scale from totti to balotelli, how disgraceful is pinapple on a pizza

go

Had it once, will never had it again. A bit like Barbara Berlusconi and the Milan squad.

But it is one hundred times better than what they put on Pizza in Korea
20090422CheogajipPotato2.jpg
shrimppie.jpg

I did have a boss pesto pizza here once though. Everyone else shared it and I ate a whole one to myself.

scabro

Had it once, will never had it again. A bit like Barbara Berlusconi and the Milan squad.

But it is one hundred times better than what they put on Pizza in Korea

20090422CheogajipPotato2.jpg
shrimppie.jpg

I did have a boss pesto pizza here once though. Everyone else shared it and I ate a whole one to myself.
hahahah

but that korean pizza
5J9FQgg.png

Raiola called Roma during the interview to confirm the story and they did admit that they passed on Pogba because Raiola wanted a high commission :lol

I KNEW we paid something filthy to him :lol

"Inter said they didn't want to be discourteous to [Manchester United manager Sir Alex] Ferguson."

ibu2Pryc9YGNS7.gif

They're becoming bros.

Facism

there's far too much pineapple on this pizza. used sparingly it's okay.

not sure what's going on with Korean pizza. It looks like they just make their plates out of pizza dough and then dump a dinner on top.

I'm hungry.

there's far too much fucking bread before we even worry about pineapple.

Might as well cheese up a fucking loaf.

is it that over-lit crap with the anorexic girls?

I'd have to check but i don't fancy a nap right now.

Oh my

How did I miss that there were sequels to Super Soccer? I need the one with club teams. The names are amazing. Then I can replay the 1997 CL final with Youth Endless vs Boss Dollarland
or trash Balloon Munich with Real Madonna.

Boss Dollarland might just be the best name ever. Watzke pls, change it.

If a Russian club offered Raiola the most money he'd try a find a way and convince Pogba to go there.

Saw that the US tried a 3-5-2 last night, the entire footballing world has gone mental.

Giampiero+Gasperini+Genoa+CFC+v+Udinese+Calcio+r_fQ2ZKBM1zl.jpg

I remember watching Genoa in the late 00s and wanting Arsenal to switch a back three I still think a 3-4-3 would suit us better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom