• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely beautiful.

pStr3eo.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
Gaming side is such a hellscape.

I can think of so many words to insert into an "Are you a _______ by any chance?" response, but I don't think any of them wouldn't get me banned.

This site has gotten to big for it's own good. It's still on the cutting edge as far as news and gaming related shit like that, which is great and all, but along with that come the typical drawbacks of the internet. That being assholes and trolls. With 150k members now this site has a fair bit of both and it's only going to continue to grow.

Moderation seems to have tightened up in the OT, but the gaming side is like the wild west when it comes to certain topics. It wasn't like that ten years ago.

I genuinely haven't clicked on Gaming side in weeks.

Maybe it's because I don't have any new consoles... but gaming just doesn't interest me very much now.

GorillaJu

I read gaming side a lot but I'm mostly glossing over the terrible posts and I basically don't bother with anything related to sexism/social issues. It's not that I don't care, it's just that the dialog is so obnoxious and acerbic (from both sides) that I dont even know where to start. I keep those conversations between friends, and I do have friends who are interested in discussing it.

And then there are people like the post linked here.

GorillaJu

I'm going to be on national TV in Japan tomorrow for a few minutes. I'm nervous even though it was filmed months ago.

What if they make fun of me :(

Linius

7VlWzpB.jpg

It's Siems birthday today!

Come to think of it. On this pic we see a Newcastle, Spurs, United and Sotton player. They all go to England sooner or later.

GorillaJu

I'm gonna be on this show

http://www.ntv.co.jp/banduke/

2015年1月30日(金)よる7時56分~8時54分

●武井壮がドイツで絶品ソーセージを堪能!
●外国人がハマる日本の文化とは!?
 意外な文化を体験する外国人に密着
●ヒューマンビートボクサー Daichi が登場!
 驚きの技をスタジオで公開!

お楽しみに!

The second bullet point says "what Japanese stuff are foreigners obsessed with?!

Full coverage of foreigners doing unusual hobbies!"

They filmed me because I'm into Kaiju (like from Godzilla or Ultraman) and have a collection of soft vinyl Kaiju toys and other vintage-style figures.

I'm gonna be on this show

http://www.ntv.co.jp/banduke/

The second bullet point says "what Japanese stuff are foreigners obsessed with?!

Full coverage of foreigners doing unusual hobbies!"

They filmed me because I'm into Kaiju (like from Godzilla or Ultraman) and have a collection of soft vinyl Kaiju toys and other vintage-style figures.

That's the show where they have like 20 people representing the country they're from and speaking about a certain topic right? I saw an episode a while back featuring Mokomichi Hayami.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
our capitano (sul campo) Pogba. Always first to cheer up our under-performers

Pogba "What I told Vidal? We are like family, I told him that maybe the coach thought that he wasn't feeling well."

B7qXzMYIEAAPWje.jpg

alien_3.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Raiola "If Messi was my client I would've made him change teams at least 4 times, not for the money, but so that he can improve even more."

Raiola on Pogba "Real? The more they say they do not care, the more I like it."

"A agent must work based on his client's interests which sometimes coincide with the interests of the club but then youve to decide."

"For example, if City bid 110m for Pogba & Real bid 80m, and Paul wants to go to Real then me & Juve will be at war."

"Economically, Paul is at a reputed level equal to that of the other big players. so he can remain another year (at Juve)."

"If you don't sell Pogba then you don't have the money to build a team that can win the Champions League."

I'll post the whole interview later :lol he's the cover story of GdS!!!

GorillaJu

That's the show where they have like 20 people representing the country they're from and speaking about a certain topic right? I saw an episode a while back featuring Mokomichi Hayami.

I think that's the show. I don't have TV, so I wouldn't know. Well I do have a TV, but it's not connected, it's just for movies and games.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well, what do you mean with "still"?

There has been no Bundesliga matches for more than a month, of course nothing has changed since then :lol

Q: Who can Juve get with 100m?
Raiola "They can take Miki, Dortmund have broken his spirit/heart."

:lol

Q: Who can Juve get with 100m?
Raiola "They can take Miki, Dortmund have broken his spirit/heart."

:lol

It's really Micky's own fault. He's obsessed with football and cares too much about it. Klopp even told Micky to not do anything football related at home.

In his current state, Micky wouldn't make it at any big club.

Arnie

On the coach to our company away day. What a way to celebrate the promotion. Free Peroni and multiple hot tubs.

Up The Reds.

Hope Sakho isn't out for too long. Secretly our best player.

My Dad's going to attempt to fix our boiler himself, using an online guide. Even though it voids the warranty on the boiler, is dangerous, very difficult, and potentially illegal.

Absolute bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom