• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabro

My Dad's going to attempt to fix our boiler himself, using an online guide. Even though it voids the warranty on the boiler, is dangerous, very difficult, and potentially illegal.

Absolute bellend.
show him the mythbusters clip where one blows up like a rocke in a housr

Arnie

Whats does your away day entail?
Drive to Devon on a coach. Rented a mansion. Short two hour presentation on the year to come. Lunch. Deal or no Deal (with real money). Hot tub. Dressed in evening wear. Award ceremony. Tea. Get phenomenally drunk. Hot tub again. Pass out.

FootballFan

Hitcher/Ethan is going to die.

Do we stick with the Abu Dhabi football thread OT13| ot title or do we name it OT13| in memory of Hitcher

sounds like a carbon monoxide death waiting to happen

Aye. That or an explosion. Or a grand or two flushed down the toilet when he fucks it up. Or burns the house down.

Hopefully he looks into it, realises he's being an idiot, and calls British Gas round like a fucking normal person. Whatever they charge is surely a preferable option to taking such a gamble.

Come on Murray. Make my last day a good one. My last #achievement is completing Wolfenstein
on Easy in the last 2 chapters cos the difficulty of the mandatory combat scenarios was impeding on my enjoyment

KidJr

Drive to Devon on a coach. Rented a mansion. Short two hour presentation on the year to come. Lunch. Deal or no Deal (with real money). Hot tub. Dressed in evening wear. Award ceremony. Tea. Get phenomenally drunk. Hot tub again. Pass out.

You work in a sales roll or something? Sounds like something my firm would do.

lol very good.

Also Real Madrid apparently want Harry Kane. Think he should take the move if they ever did come knocking.

scabro

You work in a sales roll or something? Sounds like something my firm would do.

lol very good.

Also Real Madrid apparently want Harry Kane. Think he should take the move if they ever did come knocking.

dat strategic partnership

gotta get one more in before the transfer ban

rip in peace hitch

i will never get my money
D5Jy4CR.png

L1NETT

Blame Murdoch for this weather, am sure it must be some marketing for Fortitude which starts this evening

Also wolf hall. It's decent but reviewers are getting a right chub on for it. Can't see it. Want to like it more than I do. Saying that struggling to see any tv performance being better than rylance as cromwell

Actually can you guys have a whip around for me, PS+ is nearly up and I have no money till the 10th :(((

What happens? Do the games stay on my HD, but I can't play them until I pay up?

FootballFan

I'm in that picture.

Incredible

Actually can you guys have a whip around for me, PS+ is nearly up and I have no money till the 10th :(((

What happens? Do the games stay on my HD, but I can't play them until I pay up?

Yeah, you'll still have the games but you won't be able to play em until you renew your subscription

arkon

Hitcher was an inquisitive fellow. Always searching for answers throughout his brief existence. I sincerely hope you found the ultimate answer.

He will be missed. Godspeed, my friend.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
“I’ll say what my dad always taught me: don’t sell and then regret,” Raiola told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“If they [Juventus] don’t sell Pogba, they won’t have the money to build a team to win the Champions League.

“If they want to keep him, then they have to build a team which is so strong that Paul can continue to grow, but if they don’t sell him they won’t have the money to do it.

“The departure of Pogba should be considered regardless of what they then do with the money. When Juve sold Zidane it opened up a new cycle for them.

“How long will Pogba stay in Italy? Everyone has their cards close to their chest, let’s see who gambles.

“PSG is the most natural: if we want to go, who can tell us no?

“But I don’t know whether that’s a card to play right now.

“Could he stay? Renewing [with Juventus] was easy, I wouldn’t have renewed if it would create a problem for Juve or weaken Paul. I want those who believe in him to pay a premium.

“If Paul leaves Juve, he wants to do it to go to the top. So if it’s not this year it’ll be the year after.

“In the meantime, Paul has a good reputation and pay level so he can stay another year.

“He’s the only big star available in the summer, if someone wants him then the price could even be above €100m, if you can’t get [Cristiano] Ronaldo, [Lionel] Messi or [Zlatan] Ibra[himovic] then there’s only him.

“Real Madrid? The more they say they don’t want him, the more I enjoy it. That’s the way they are. Today they say they’re not interested, tomorrow he’s wearing the crown on his shirt.

“An agent has to look after the interests of his player, and that might coincide with what the club wants.

“But sooner or later you have to choose. For example, if [Manchester] City are willing to give Juve €110m for Pogba, but Real bid €80m.

“So say in this case Paul chooses Real - then there will be war between me and Juve.

“He’s a Ballon D’Or player, like Nedved.”

The agent also detailed how Juventus should spend a potential Pogba windfall, telling the Bianconeri to buy his client Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Felipe Anderson of Lazio and PSG’s Marco Verratti.

There's more :lol

So I noticed Lennon wasn't in the squad again last night.

Is he injured or going? I'm hoping we can shift him as I think we could use his money to bring in someone younger.

I guess it is probably too late in the window now for us to get rid of anyone from the squad and bring in a good replacement.

GorillaJu

Benz would be an excellent partner to Studge. Would love to see that signing happen but in what crazy fucking world would he want to leave Real and why would they want to sell him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom