• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
why cant you keep one username

SMH
AiELip6.jpg

Just tried explaining American football to a coworker who has never watched it before. Took me a half hour and he still didn't really get it...For a sport I've always watched I didn't realize how complicated it would be to explain. Soccer would just be "get the ball in the opponents goal without using your hands" and i'm pretty sure anyone would understand the basics.

Yen

Just tried explaining American football to a coworker who has never watched it before. Took me a half hour and he still didn't really get it...For a sport I've always watched I didn't realize how complicated it would be to explain. Soccer would just be "get the ball in the opponents goal without using your hands" and i'm pretty sure anyone would understand the basics.
Welcome to the thread.

Who do you support?
Welcome to the thread.

Who do you support?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
When is Yedlin going to get a look in? That's what you should be asking yourself :p

It will be some time before Yedlin gets a game for the first team. He's very raw and his touch is sub-League One standard. He'll get there but only after a couple of months of training.

He's a great athlete but at the moment I think Chiriches will be the main backup to Walker.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I looked at it for about 20 seconds, (probably closer to 25 seconds) but I don't see anything crazy either.

It's cool that they're making a bundle box for bloodborne though.

This is more than just a box, Mr.FFeson,

Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine-AAA titles and Nintendo's shitty games, the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, whereby those important events of the past, usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark February 5 (2009), a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into Private Messages, and mods with ban hammers will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this industry, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors ESRP and systems of surveillance and casual gamers beta testing and coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Is it Microsoft? Is it fucking Nintendo again? Certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? Ubisoft sequels, EA shooters and Nintendo's preteen games. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now FootyGAF mod, Wes. WES promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Boleyn Ground, to remind this forum of what it has forgotten. More than four years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of February forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the gaming industry that creativity, challenge and the since of 'achieving' are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this industry remain unknown to you, then I would suggest you allow the fifth of February to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of E3, and together we shall give them a fifth of February that shall never, ever be forgot

I'm gonna buy Bloodborne anyway, I'm tired of all the generic games nowadays and having never played Dark/Demon Souls, this looks like a breath of fresh air.

i love you

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I want to be added to the Arsenal fan part of the first post. Is that too much to ask? I feel left out.

jts

...hate me...
I want to be added to the Arsenal fan part of the first post. Is that too much to ask? I feel left out.

Contact the OP. The OP hates the Arsenal as per the hate thread title against an elderly man, but maybe he will find it in his heart to add you. Make sure you end your message with "Totti vaffanculo".

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney 12s12 seconds ago

United update: they *will* make big push for one of Hummels/Laporte before window closes - but summer still likelier http://www.espnfc.us/story/2271401/...sh-for-mats-hummelsaymeric-laportesources-say …

Manchester United will make one last big push to sign either Mats Hummels of Borussia Dortmund or Aymeric Laporte of Athletic Bilbao over the last few days of the window, club sources have told ESPN FC.

The Old Trafford hierarchy had taken the decision to pursue only "top priority" targets and wait until the summer if they could not be bought now, but both Hummels an Laporte fall into that category, and United want to at least test the resolve of their clubs given their own ongoing issues in defence.

While the likelihood is that neither will move in January, sources say the Premier League club have had a little more encouragement over the past two weeks with both targets.

Borussia Dortmund obviously still want to keep Hummels but are privately less intransigent about the idea of a sale than they had been, and those close to the club in Germany think the ground is being prepared to make any eventual exit easier to cover. United put an informal bid in for Hummels as far back as November, sources said, and as yet have not received a flat-out rejection.

ixEE4BCkb5zvN.gif

Elchele

wat

I've never met anyone named after a car part, but then again, unfortunately, I don't frequent orphanages that much.

what
I do remember my dad saying one time that the black community (garifunas) in Honduras usually gave kids some weird names of brands like Energizer or Jeep or crazy shit like that. But he always talks a lot of nonsense so idk if it was for real.

pulga

Banned
what
I do remember my dad saying one time that the black community (garifunas) in Honduras usually gave kids some weird names of brands like Energizer or Jeep or crazy shit like that. But he always talks a lot of nonsense so idk if it was for real.

Like I said in the thread, I once knew a kid named 'Usnavi'.

Hat_Baseball__US_Navy_CPO.jpg

FootballFan

Welcome to the thread.

Who do you support?

Welcome to the thread.

Who do you support?

Damn it guys.

You have ruined me. What is the purpose for me to be here anymore.

This is more than just a box, Mr.FFeson,

Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine-AAA titles and Nintendo's shitty games, the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, whereby those important events of the past, usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark February 5 (2009), a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into Private Messages, and mods with ban hammers will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this industry, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors ESRP and systems of surveillance and casual gamers beta testing and coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Is it Microsoft? Is it fucking Nintendo again? Certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? Ubisoft sequels, EA shooters and Nintendo's preteen games. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now FootyGAF mod, Wes. WES promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Boleyn Ground, to remind this forum of what it has forgotten. More than four years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of February forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the gaming industry that creativity, challenge and the since of 'achieving' are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this industry remain unknown to you, then I would suggest you allow the fifth of February to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of E3, and together we shall give them a fifth of February that shall never, ever be forgot

Jesus lol.

You should make your psn

UCK_MY_ICK_2

arkon

They don't call it the beautiful game for nothing. Low costs involved too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom