• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuturusX

Why exactly is Costa trying to challenge his punishment? He has to know that the FA has to stamp that kind of behaviour out of the game.

I'll grab me coat.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
What we thinking tonight lads?

I reckon Villareal will win and both teams will score in Sevilla/Espanyol. Might hoy an acca on, fancy Bristol City and BTTS too.

This is what happens when the UK gets snow.
Meanwhile at work here in Canada..

Edit: Cool! Google+ stitches and animates the images!

g0xRCoJ.gif

Meier

Incredible that Chelsea will make a healthy profit on Schurrle despite him being a bit player for a year and a half. Totally jealous of how good they are at transfers.

Zabojnik

I'm too tired to go through the last 10 pages, so just tell me this. Has odd appeared on japanese national TV yet?

Also, fuck ananas on a pizza.

Esch

Banned
Incredible that Chelsea will make a healthy profit on Schurrle despite him being a bit player for a year and a half. Totally jealous of how good they are at transfers.

It's amazing isn't it? The youth prospect scab worker trade, plus they always win out on the big boys. Dump their underperformers and make money and wrap up their big buys nice and timely.

WJD

For fucks sake

Think my PS4 has died

The sockets in my room randomly fused and now I'm just getting a black screen when I boot it up. Tried two different HDMI cables.

Is this common/fixable without me shelling out a load of money?

Zabojnik

For fucks sake

Think my PS4 has died

The sockets in my room randomly fused and now I'm just getting a black screen when I boot it up. Tried two different HDMI cables.

Is this common/fixable without me shelling out a load of money?

It was Hitcher's dad, wasn't it.

KidJr

Depends on the type of pizza, those stone baked ones u get from pretentious pizza places would def be weird with pineapple but Pizza Hut pizza without pineapple is great.

I had kebab meat on my pizza once, it was a bit odd but not entirely disgusting either.

Meier

I absolutely love pineapple but have tried it on pizza before and it ain't for me. Pineapple needs to be fresh and drenched in its juices to really shine.

Elchele

Olic: "Money doesn't rank 1st. It's a decision for my family. We decided a long time ago that we want to live in Hamburg [after my career]."
Olic will pass on about 50% of his Wolfsburg wages till 2016 & most likely swap Champions League for relegation battle to return to Hamburg.

Is Wolfsburg (city) really that horrible?
Surely they are signing someone now, Olic was their best striker.

edit:

4,w=658,c=0.bild.jpg

Holy Shit. Wolfsburg is for real now.

Ah. yes

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Done that, just gives me a black screen that - according to my telly - is displaying in 576p.

Just wanted to play some FIFA.

I hate games
Used to happen on my PS3, it's a display issue I THINK

Had to plug it to another TV and use some old ass cable to switch the resolution back ;_;

edit:

Ah. yes

They are doing gods work by taking Schurrle from us.

Probably too late for confirmations this evening, Sky guy said Dortmund were favourites...

Meier

Just put on the Natalie Prass album since Morsel was talking about her the other night. The sound mixing on this seems really off on the first song -- her vocals are SO LOW in comparison to the music.. it's barely intelligible. Weird.

pulga

Banned
Mathieu revealed what happened in the Barca dressing room last month:

What has changed? Was there a dressing room summit to iron out the problems?

"A few truths were spoken to improve the situation. There was a bit of friction between Leo and the boss. These are things that happen at any team from time to time. The good ting is that the boss knew how to deal with it and everything is back to normal now. On top of that the wins have come at a good time and that also helped us a lot.

You mentioned tension. Was it a bust-up? What happened?

"Above all it was a training session at the beginning of the month. Just after the Christmas holidays. All of a sudden, because of a foul that the manager didn't give in a training match Messi lost it a little bit and there was a bit of friction between them. What needed to be said was said. Luis Enrique spoke to Leo afterwards in the dressing room and they sorted it all out. As I said, these things happen at any club because it's Barcelona everything gets blown out of all proportion and gets a lot of coverage.

FootballFan

Zabojnik is on fire on this page.

I absolutely love pineapple but have tried it on pizza before and it ain't for me. Pineapple needs to be fresh and drenched in its juices to really shine.

Of course pineapple is Gr8, doubt many would say it isn't.

The issue is with putting it on pizza. And it's good to see you agree. :p

KidJr

I'm really really really really thinking going to that fight but Mrs and planning to be with child and that kind trip would involve a lot of wreckless spending. But it's a once in a lifetime opportunity :( help

Pennywise

They are doing gods work by taking Schurrle from us.

Probably too late for confirmations this evening, Sky guy said Dortmund were favourites...
Dortmund already denied any interest before.

Ah. yes

Wolfsburg is a pretty small city, with obviously alot of VW employees and it's not comparable to something like Hamburg.

GQman2121

Banned
Just out of a three hour surgery on a cocker spaniel.

Have we signed Cuadrado?

Is Schurrle gone?

Has Salah found a spot to park his Halal cart near the park?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom