• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Moc

Banned
Is England not prepared to deal with snow?

We have it so rarely that it's basically unviable to be constantly prepared for it across winter. Most of the time those preparations are just wasted money. Some years it doesn't even snow. Most times, maybe once or twice where it could possibly cause a problem for a day.

FuturusX

I hope global warming continues, I want to live in a world without snow.

But could you live in a world without snow and The Netherlands?

And the women....

1952 Women's Olympic swimming team:
800px-Dutch_women%27s_swimming_team_1952_Olympics_1.jpg

All I could find on google...for dutch women.

inky

I hope global warming continues, I want to live in a world without snow.

Global warming is a misconception anyway. Right now temperatures are rising, but it will actually mess with the sea currents and in fact ultimately make the earth colder. So you'll freeze either way. Those of use closer to the Ecuator will be fine in the end.

Didn't you guys see The Day After Tomorrow? Well, if haven't, don't. It's garbage.

Yen

Global warming is a misconception anyway. Right now temperatures are rising, but it will actually mess with the sea currents and in fact ultimately make the earth colder. So you'll freeze either way. Those of use closer to the Ecuator will be fine in the end.

Didn't you guys see The Day After Tomorrow? Well, if haven't, don't. It's garbage.
North Atlantic Drift
Although this system is unlikely to pack up entirely, the IPCC deems a slowdown of it "very likely" over the next century. The reason is that increasing rainfall and snow-melt across the Arctic and nearby land areas could send more freshwater into the north Atlantic, pinching off part of the warm current. The best guess from the most sophisticated computer models is that the circulation might slow by 10% to 50% over the next century, if greenhouse gas emissions continue unabated. If this happens, the expected climate warming might be nearly erased across the United Kingdom and diminished across many other parts of Europe. However, summers could still be warmer and more drought-prone across the UK and Europe than they are now.

jts

...hate me...
Can you keep your username the same for once. Jeez.

First jtb, then jts, then long johnson, now jts again.

Mods pls.
Reported for tampering with the quote and wrong capitalisation of my nickname.

It doesn't even turn green anymore.

And you were here last night when the switcheroo happened, FF pls.

I have avatars turned off, so, Long Johnson is no more?
He was not all that to begin with. Died selling a racing wheel. RIP.

Welcome to the thread, JTS.

Who do you support?
I support women's rights. And lefts. And tops. And especially bottoms.

:p

FootballFan

It's literally a standard PS4 and a copy of Bloodborne.

Or is there something else I'm meant to be looking at?

I looked at it for about 20 seconds, (probably closer to 25 seconds) but I don't see anything crazy either.

It's cool that they're making a bundle box for bloodborne though.

pulga

Banned
I'm gonna buy Bloodborne anyway, I'm tired of all the generic games nowadays and having never played Dark/Demon Souls, this looks like a breath of fresh air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom