• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I fear we might have called him Neyflop a bit prematurely. Heck, just on paper he seems a lot better than Bale right now.
I think it's very simple

Did he flop on his debut season? Yes. For the price (and controversies that followed) they paid for him, he did, absolutely.

Now he's showing us why he was rated so highly, he really stepped up big time.

No one liked:

OT - C'è poco da stare Allegri
Christ, Yurt! Do you want anyone to visit the thread again? Stop speaking in the language of the dead themselves.

Back to football.

Neygod.

21 goals this season so far. Sensationally absolute
I never doubted Junior. I just wish that attacking power was distributed across Europe a bit more equitably.

Send us Messi as the second coming of Maradona, and I'll pray at the altar of Barça. ADL will just need to need to sell the club to do so.

FootballFan

Let us just pray that Suarez has the same thing then and dominates it next season.

He's still young....right?!

Edit
Lol flabberghastly.

Messi at Napoli, even I would like to see that. Won't happen though, messi is only loyal to barca and chelsea.

Elchele

Just been reading through some old FootyGAF threads.

When Rvy got banned for insulting gypsies
dUlMFSY.png

that was some bullshit.

FootballFan

Compared to you, sure.

You may have missed my edit

Messi at Napoli, even I would like to see that. Won't happen though, messi is only loyal to barca and chelsea.

But now after that comment :(

Thiago Messi will be one of the best players ever when he grows up.

Edit
In before "it's a shame you won't be alive to see him play "

pulga

Banned
constantly comparing Neymar with Bale is as silly as Messi vs Ronaldo :lol

It is, and it's hilarious how El Topo brings it up when Neymar is starting to his his stride and Bale looks slightly out of it. Where were these comparisons when Bale shat all over Neymar last season? :lol Madridistas could have easily gone for that low hanging fruit, but it's childish and pointless since they aren't even remotely similar players.

Scum

It is, and it's hilarious how El Topo brings it up when Neymar is starting to his his stride and Bale looks slightly out of it. Where were these comparisons when Bale shat all over Neymar last season? :lol Madridistas could have easily gone for that low hanging fruit, but it's childish and pointless since they aren't even remotely similar players.

EuvEO5Z.png

OT15 | The Torresurrection
He doesn't need a thread title; he's already getting the 2015 balloon.

You may have missed my edit

But now after that comment :(
I'm a pathetic follower, FF. I'm no better than the fools around me.

Forgive me, oh Maori lord. Maradona was the best of his generation; Messi, of this one.

Splatt

I feel Bale's biggest advantage over Neymar are his huge ears that allow him to hear where the defenders(or his teammates) are without having to turn around and see

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm not sure how 14 goals in 28 games is in flop territory anyway

He's a fucking winger and he scored more than Lewy

First FootballGAF post...be gentle mates.

"Australia isn't Asian enough, they don't deserve to be in the Asia Cup."

According to reports in Fairfax media, the Asian football boss (Sheikh Salman Bin Ibrahim Al-Khalifa) told the Dubai-based newspaper Al-Ittihad that “there are indications that prove that such desire exists among the confederations of West Asia to evict Australia”.

Source

One would think that Australia being part of the Asia Pacific (Oceania) region, doing massive trade with China for Gas and having approx. 19% Asian population would keep our place in the Asia Cup.

By comparison take the previous host Qatar and they have approx. 0.26% Asian population.

Just a case of sore losers?

Scum

Source

One would think that Australia being part of the Asia Pacific (Oceania) region, doing massive trade with China for Gas and having approx. 19% Asian population would keep our place in the Asia Cup.

By comparison take the previous host Qatar and they have approx. 0.26% Asian population.

Welcome.

Case of sore losers.

FootballFan

Source

Welcome

Who do you support

And yes it is just sore Loser mentality. You have to embrace the hate. Embrace it m8

Source

Welcome.

Who do you support?

Please, say it's some club in Serie A.

Edit:
I apologize if that seemed dismissive. Honestly, the argument seems like some pre-Myth of the Continents bullshit.

Facism

Source

Reminds me of my conversations with racists where i'm apparently not white despite being whiter than they were.

Ingeniero

Source

Haters gonna hate m8.
Welcome, who do you support.

Hixx

Wish SNF kicked off at 6 or something. I don't even get out of the SoL until after 5, then it can take like 45mins+ to get out of Sunderland depending where we park. Fuck Sky.

Wish SNF kicked off at 6 or something. I don't even get out of the SoL until after 5, then it can take like 45mins+ to get out of Sunderland depending where we park. Fuck Sky.

Maybe you should skip the game or leave a little bit early so you can make it? Do for us Hixx m8 your second team, we give you points, help you stay up...

Record it?

Stupidest post in a while. I'm sure Bale is crying into his Champions League medal right now. Y'know, the one where he scored the winning goal.
LhwRz7R.png
Thank you. I take pride in adhering to merely one league and one club. How worldly you must seem, sticking yourself to any old club that'll appeal to you in superficial (read: victorious) ways.

If you don't understand what I meant by that statement (particularly how I qualified it in the following post), then you might be more hopeless than Real in the Copa del Rey this year.

pulga

Banned
GARETH BALE IS NOT A BAT

THAT’S CHRISTIAN BALE

real-madrid-cristiano-ronaldo-cofunde-orejas-de-ga_XPTP0N5.jpg.600x0_q85_crop-smart.jpg

Thank you. I take pride in adhering to merely one league and one club. How worldly you must seem, sticking yourself to any old club that'll appeal to you in superficial (read: victorious) ways.

If you don't understand what I meant by that statement (particularly how I qualified it in the following post), then you might be more hopeless than Real in the Copa del Rey this year.

Look at your post from any angle you like, it's still the takes the cake for stupidest post in this thread :lol

You don't think Bale is worshipped by millions already? Stupid, stupid post :lol

Look at your post from any angle you like, it's still the takes the cake for stupidest post in this thread :lol

You don't think Bale is worshipped by millions already? Stupid, stupid post :lol
Sorry, I guess my worldview doesn't mould itself to the world's most popular club.

It must be difficult judging me from your mighty pedestal, but it looks so easy for a charlatan like you.

pulga

Banned
Sorry, I guess my worldview doesn't mould itself to the world's most popular club.

It must be difficult judging me from your mighty pedestal, but it looks so easy for a charlatan like you.

This is how you know you made a stupid post, when all you've got is to resort to attacking my person instead :lol :lol

Go lie down, kid. Come back when your team has a vehicle, maybe then you'll have something to lean on.
Mm84Hms.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom