• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry moved when he already was a legend at Arsenal, plus there's a difference between Tottenham and Arsenal, especially at that time.

Who said that Bale had to stay at the Spurs ?
There are alot of clubs on the ladder between Tottenham and Madrid.
He could have been the Ronaldo/Messi for a club, that's what he was talking about.
I know what he meant, and I don't think he cares since he's playing for one of the biggest clubs in football and has won the CL.

I don't think he will one day, 20 years from now, think about how great it would have been if he was once a top dog at a club.

Instead he would be lying on his bed, rubbing the CL medal on his tit.

pulga

Banned
The good old victim card looks more than bad, if you constantly try to play it.

One last post before I go then.

Sorry, but what victim card? We're in a discussion thread, aren't we? I'm simply stating the facts: address my posts/point because that's what we're here for after all. I don't see how frantically realizing your point is shit and deciding to go after my team preferences is relevant to the discussion at all.

Or am I wrong? Maybe some mod reading the thread can clear this up.

Elchele

btw, I just finished watching 'Ghost World' (2001). I kind of liked it.

dat Thora Birch was so fucking hot

edit:

QSyg1f3.png

Why all the matches at the same time? pls.

GQman2121

Banned
If we beat City on Saturday and open up an 8 point lead at the top, our next 9 league matches are very much winnable and in all likelihood will put us out of reach.

@Aston Villa
Everton
Burnley FC
@Leicester City - Now delayed because we're in the League Cup final on 01/03
@West Ham
Southampton
@Hull
Stoke
@QPR

that goal was on arguably the best keeper in the league btw

He definitely moved out and off his line right before that shot. Regardless, it's a fantastic finish and one that is going to add so much to our side down the stretch.

Elchele

doesn't she kinda resemble Alexis Bledel? Which if I recall correctly, you called 'ugly' and 'girls that look like her are everywhere over here'

which is it, you daft motherfucker ANSWER ME

you're mistaking me with someone else. I love Alexis Bledel.

And nope, she doesn't look like her.

Scum

If we beat City on Saturday and open up an 8 point lead at the top, our next 9 league matches are very much winnable and in all likelihood will put us out of reach.

@Aston Villa
Everton
Burnley FC
@West Ham
Southampton
@Hull
Stoke
@QPR

iO4UTCEKPvu4H.png

GQman2121

Banned
Just watched last night's Always Sunny. Psycho Dennis is always funny.

Has anyone used one of these Squat things for shitting? Do they really help with the flow of things?

My mom asked me if she bought me one would I use it. I don't know what to say. I might, but I don't know if I like the idea of my mom assisting with my shitting.

Dean I'm enjoying The Flash way more than I'd like to admit

close

haha, I have to admit that too! Romance stuff is boring (meh in Arrow too lol) but the action is genuinely really good. And the special effects are really good too!

Colour me surprised tbh, i didnt expect it lol

Edit: in regards to your spolier:

I dunno tbh, its really confusing me. If he ISNT the reverse Flash, then who is? He just seems the most likely since he already has the speed force and the yellow suit :/

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
they do, GQ!

haha, I have to admit that too! Romance stuff is boring (meh in Arrow too lol) but the action is genuinely really good. And the special effects are really good too!

since you missed my (quelle surprise) edit :lol

spoiler
I don't think he's THE reverse Flash, but he could be Barry's predecessor but then hung up the suit after he got old/weak. What do you think?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
dp soz

Edit: in regards to your spolier:

I dunno tbh, its really confusing me. If he ISNT the reverse Flash, then who is? He just seems the most likely since he already has the speed force and the yellow suit :/

the blonde cop

as you can tell I'm not good with names :lol
maybe I'm over analyzing :lol it might be simply him after all

FootballFan

Just watched last night's Always Sunny. Psycho Dennis is always funny.

Has anyone used one of these Squat things for shitting? Do they really help with the flow of things?

My mom asked me if she bought me one would I use it. I don't know what to say. I might, but I don't know if I like the idea of my mom assisting with my shitting.

My mate Josh has one.

Loves it and says we're missing out and doing it wrong.

Supposedly goes out easier and quicker. But I don't see myself using it, rather stick to prunes to assist me in there.

jts

...hate me...

LOL, that's funny.

However yeah, squatting is the best, most natural and efficient position to take a dump. Lord knows the urges I get when I'm squatting with a barbell.

I don't have one of those though.

dp soz

the blonde cop

as you can tell I'm not good with names :lol
maybe I'm over analyzing :lol it might be simply him

SPOILER

eddie? maybe.... that'd be a good reveal actually. Maybe Eddie is from the future which is why Wells has the suit in order to give to him when the time is right? I know time travel will be involved pretty soon. IT's SO CONFUSING :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
SPOILER

eddie? maybe.... that'd be a good reveal actually. Maybe Eddie is from the future which is why Wells has the suit in order to give to him when the time is right? I know time travel will be involved pretty soon. IT's SO CONFUSING :lol

which is good!

speaking of
time travel. Did you (or inferior Rhodes) watch Predestination?

@Aston Villa
Everton
Burnley FC
@West Ham
Southampton
@Hull
Stoke
@QPR

He definitely moved out and off his line right before that shot. Regardless, it's a fantastic finish and one that is going to add so much to our side down the stretch.

We'll draw/lose to Villa, QPR and West Ham. Those are the games we fuck up!

I love it when there's a bit of needle in this thread.

Aston Villa A
Everton
Burnley FC
Leicester City A - Now delayed because we're in the League Cup final on 01/03
West Ham A
Southampton
Hull A
Stoke
QPR A

Fixed.

Would be quite happy with Ings, good backup for Sturridge in a 3-4-2-1, and perhaps a good partner for him in a 3-4-1-2. Would rather we agree to buy a first option in the summer though if that's a thing that exists, he wouldn't be the first player to have a great debut half-season in the PL and then fall off in the second half.

There's a debate on RAWK (I know) about the suitability of our formation in the long term, especially if we buy a striker who is good enough to start. If we move to 3-4-1-2 to solve that potential 'problem', the wingbacks become hugely important, and we possibly have to have Lucas' partner stay back much more as both wingbacks would probably attack at the same time

GQman2121

Banned
Alright I'm going to try this squatting thing out. It's not like I haven't shat in the woods before or in a place where squatting was required to finish the job, but I don't know if having a step stool in my bathroom is conducive to my current bachelor lifestyle. Going to test run with two stacks of magazines shortly before giving mom the go ahead.

ibmyj0IiQGUrVp.png

Probity

Edit: Woahhh. I should log off more, brother is a menace. Not bad, what he said was believable. MCL was a nice touch, I actually did just have a checkup for that. Woo for soccer injuries?

Uh, so yeah. Football news feels slow right now, I've got nothing good to contribute.

GorillaJu

Ings, eh? As a summer signing it makes no sense unless both Lambert and Balotelli are gone. Sturridge, Ings, Origi as your three strikers is still hardly going to make anyone shake in their boots. I guess Akpom would be the fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom