• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Set phasers to Brendan.

Theme of our away day was space and most of the lads are typically lazy. We had the ears and badges because we did the PR for Into Darkness. Just bought matching long sleeved tops. Job done.

Was a fantastic evening. Won the employee of the year award with a £500 winnings. On top of the promotion on Wednesday it's been a ridiculous week in general.

What channel is Bayern's friendly on?

That's a sensational trajectory m8, well glad for you. Now stop being a cunt and get Wilbur a job, the fumes are starting to devastate his sanity. He wrote a blog post where he likened Cristiano/Messi to Harry Potter/Neville Longbottom.
baY5mNu.png

Can we sell lewa again pls?

Gotze is rotting on the bench and now you people want to sell Lewa.

Can it be any clearer the ONLY point of taking them away was to destroy BVBs chances?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Anyone here tried quest bars? The protein enriched ones. Thinking about ordering a box, expensive as fuck though D:

Blablurn

Pulga. You clearly know i dont like u. Not even a little. Why do u keep looking for a dialogue with me? Why keep quoting me?

Do you wanna annoy me? If this is what you want I'm really sorry for you.

jts

...hate me...
Oh god Fraudiola is so bad. Mourinho just won against one of the best teams in the world, Liverpool, and Pep can't even win vs Golfsburg.

What do you make of this FootballFan.

Rikkun

Pulga. You clearly know i dont like u. Not even a little. Why do u keep looking for a dialogue with me? Why keep quoting me?

Do you wanna annoy me? If this is what you want I'm really sorry for you.

Blablurn hoped for blitzkrieg, Pulga holding the lines

Sensational wars between top moneyz clubz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom