• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked when Pirlo said that Pogba would never go back to United and they would just have to live with their mistake. Dude is cold as ice.
Someone needed to inject some reality back into the delusional Mancs. They get some Madrilenian and Monegasque leftovers, and suddenly they think Paul's coming back.

Blablurn

B8nkGw1IUAExAnH.jpg:large

Alonso, you so suave

Jarnet87

You're not getting him. You may as well resign yourself to that fact now. He's going to Madrid or possibly PSG.

I think PSG are in the front runners, Madrid 2nd, and City with the outside chance.

I liked when Pirlo said that Pogba would never go back to United and they would just have to live with their mistake. Dude is cold as ice.

He likes to take shots at us but we got the last laugh on old beardie. Ji Sung Park single-handedly dismantled the architect.

I think PSG are in the front runners, Madrid 2nd, and City with the outside chance.
I think he'd be a great fit for Barca, but I don't know how likely that'd be. They could buy him this summer, then loan him back to Juve for the season.

Juve with €100 million and Pogba is a terrifying thought, though.

pls

Supercup winner 2014
ibzeqCJtvoUAS9.png
Ah, I'd forgotten about that. The calm before the storm for Klopp and crew.

Of course, that's basically a glorified friendly. And I say this as a supporter of the 2014 Supercoppa victors.

Ah, I'd forgotten about that. The calm before the storm for Klopp and crew.

Of course, that's basically a glorified friendly. And I say this as a supporter of the 2014 Supercoppa victors.
Pls

The Supercup is a well respected cup in Germany with a long and great tradition. Every team plays their best 11 and gives everything.

FootballFan

Baaaaaayeerrrrn

Awesome that Bayern are back

Yakuza 5 is PS3.

jRUIqEP.jpg

My current lineup.
Knack isn't mine.

Diablo 3 and Resident Evil HD, plus a couple of Indie games (PS+ games,Hohokum) are digital.

I had Wolfenstein at one point, but sold it to a friend.

"Knack isn't mine"

Are you really that ashamed that you enjoyed it?

Arnie

Set phasers to Brendan.

Theme of our away day was space and most of the lads are typically lazy. We had the ears and badges because we did the PR for Into Darkness. Just bought matching long sleeved tops. Job done.

Was a fantastic evening. Won the employee of the year award with a £500 winnings. On top of the promotion on Wednesday it's been a ridiculous week in general.

What channel is Bayern's friendly on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom