• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Oh, just saw Wolfsburg's first goal.

Neuer didn't move there either.
oiADDQI.png

Why was this guy in the Ballon d'Or top three?

Blablurn

Nah, Wolfsburg deserves this. Lewa plays like an amateur, Dante plays like you expect him to play and Müller has no idea where his head is. Rode as RB is also questionable. No idea what our coach was thinking about it. But it's okay. Not like we don't have many points between first and second place :lol

I'm just worried if this team is ready for the big challenges later this season.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
so i was watching la liga but apparently bayern is losing 0-2
sensational

Elchele

Nah, Wolfsburg deserves this. Lewa plays like an amateur, Dante plays like you expect him to play and Müller has no idea where his head is. Rode as RB is also questionable. No idea what our coach was thinking about it. But it's okay. Not like we don't have many points between first and second place :lol

I'm just worried if this team is ready for the big challenges later this season.

Pep is clearly not good enough to win the CL without having the best player of the world in his team

jts

...hate me...
Taste wise or just plain useless? I can handle shit taste with the protein shakes im having, they taste like death

I've had generic protein bars from Decathlon and they were pretty good (although higher in sugar than what I would like), never had Quest but they are generally considered great, albeit expensive.

Don't believe is Esch's lies.

pulga

Banned
struggling to think of any player thats been successful post dortmund. maybe gotze can still do something. im surprised dortmund didnt go in for schurrle

not his fault mate, mullers jokes are getting to him

None at all.

Sahin flopped at Madrid and Liverpool.
Shinji we all know too well.
Gotze is a bench warmer.
and now Bayern fans are saying Lewa is shit.

inky

Inky You clearly know i dont like u. Not even a little. Why do u keep looking for a dialogue with me? Why keep quoting me?

Do you wanna annoy me? If this is what you want I'm really sorry for you.

I don't know the correct answer to this. Probably before my time.

Halp.

Elchele

None at all.

Gotze is a bench warmer.

Perisic is doing fine
so is Bittencunt

Gotze has started like 90% of the matches and he's been good. But Pep plays him out of position.
Lewa is great. Pep is shit

pep so overrated. i give him credit for some of the transitional changed he made + employing a system to get best out of his players at barca but the guy is a straight up bitch. mourinho pushed him out of his own country
None at all.

Gotze is a bench warmer.

reus will end up like rosicky, good when he plays but injured most of the time

Perisic is doing fine
so is Bittencunt

Perisic is the same average player that can't defend for shit as he was for us, I give you that. But he'd flop at any great team
Bittencourt lost his starting spot to Jimmy Briand. Jimmy. Briand. But he's still young.

Meanwhile, instead of going to the WC 2014 thanks to playing for Schlacke, Felipe Santana is now playing in Greece or something

pulga

Banned
I didn't know our very own Meier was a successful football player.

xS4vtyi.png

and Lewa doesn't even have 8 goals in Bundeslolga? What the fuck?

Elchele

Dost looks so happy. what a week for him
Olic leaves, Schurrle still hasn't arrived, gets a chance to start against Bayern and scored 2 so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom