• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Lol Artur Boruc kicked the ball out of play earlier. Was getting stick from the fans behind the goal, camera goes in for a Boruc close up, he turns round and tells the crowd "Shut the fuck up"

FootballFan

1291074025_1.jpg

4TfeeGW.png

Lol

Iconic picture

pulga

Banned
Barca was sensational in 2009.

So sad that those times are buried in the past now, and never coming back.
Mm84Hms.png
Dat fad.

Devil

But the 7-0 was revenge for the 5-1 barca gave them in 2009

Same season barca killed real madrid in the Abu Dhabi stadium 6-2

I thought the 7-0 in matches 2013 was the revenge for that 5-1, I'm getting confused.

And lol@bad defense. Today, certainly. Before this match Bayern conceded 4 goals in total in 17 matches.

Meier

LOAN NEWS: @brunozuculini has joined Cordoba on loan until 30 June 2015, and Chidiebere Nwakali has joined Malaga until 30 June 2017.#mcfc

2017. That's a helluva loan move. Work permit stuff I imagine. I wonder if Kelechi is also going there? That is that the press in Malaga had said earlier today.

It's not only Pep's fault that Bayern's defense is not great. It's mainly Martinez not being able to play. He kept everything together under Heynckes.

But on the other side, Pep would play Martinez as CB :lol

FootballFan

I thought the 7-0 in matches 2013 was the revenge for that 5-1, I'm getting confused.

And lol@bad defense. Today, certainly. Before this match Bayern conceded 4 goals in total in 17 matches.

Welcome

Who do you support

What I meant was, barca beat Bayern 5-1 in 2008/09.

So Bayern's revenge was the 7-0 in 2013

Which is why I said we shouldn't be seeking for revenge when the revenge has already been dealt lol :p

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
So Neuer conceded 4 goals in a single game
Those Florida vacations certainly took their toll huh

Devil

Lol

Now we have officially conceded just as many goals in this match as we have in the whole season previous to this game.

Crazy.

Linius

While this is all funny and stuff. Reality is that Bayern still cruise their way to the title. And a few months from now no one will think about this game except for Wolfsburg fans. But good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom