• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

It was as much a penalty as that ajax player was offside against utrecht in one of the cup games like 10 years back. that obvious.

Breh, that was Wamberto in the finale. How can you remember that as 'one of the cup games'
p1kx90C.png

Linius

Well you won Confuziz. We'll repeat this in a couple of weeks when Ajax goes to Arnhem. Hopefully the same outcome for us
LhwRz7R.png

Roma are playing like shit. They can't possibly win another one of these games. God, are you there?
I've been saying this since last season, but I'll repeat it again: Roma is one of the most overrated clubs in this sport; they're just incredibly consistent at being slightly better than all the disappointments and failures around them, like a grotesque fungus growing atop an open mass grave.

TeddyBoy

Can't believe Rodgers let Suso go but is happy to keep Allen. Fuck off Rodgers.

Allen is fine as a squad player for CM.

Suso can play as a winger which we have plenty of cover in. Alternatively, he can play in midfield and risk the situation we have when Coutinho plays there and be left defensively fragile.

Suso wanted to go and left. Allen wants to stay and is staying.

Linius

Well damn, that was a very light touch on the back heel. Would have honestly never seen that without the ×100 ZOOM IN magnifying glass Fox provides.

Linius

PSV is playing so much better than Ajax. They have the league in the bag.

Said pundits. :lol :lol

Clearly two leagues above Ajax. I don't even know why I still tune in for our games.

Looking forward to next week, my first 'klassieker' in the league. Last year I visited the cup game.

EDIT

Well damn, it's white in Alkmaar

Suen

Biliek said he wasn't signing until Monday. So unless that has changed or SportsPeteO is some inside source, it's probably bullshit.

And Laboured continues to post bullshit because he gets enjoyment out of it.
Just filter it out man hahaha. It's not worth to get angry about it.

I'm just hoping we get a solid DM and something for defense. I'd love us to get a better GK but part of me believes that our defenders are at more fault than Chesney.

A good traditional CF would have been nice too. I've started to like Giroud but he's not exactly prominent goal scorer.

Suen

I can't fucking believe Roma couldn't win against Palermo. The only logical conclusion I get from this is that the mafia is involved in one way or another. Disgusting Wood, really disgusting.

Firemind

Clearly two leagues above Ajax. I don't even know why I still tune in for our games.
Ajax won four titles in a row with an inferior team. Sometimes the best team doesn't win in the end.

PSV's midfield was pretty bad I heard, so I wouldn't worry mate.

Think Southampton are gonna do it you know

I think it'll be very close, doesn't seem like anyone really wants the remaining two CL places (I assume we're all in agreement at Chelsea/City getting 2 of them) except them. United should have bought another defender already... but I think they will end up brute forcing it because their wealth of attacking players.

Arsenal always pull through though and I don't see them doing us a favour tomorrow.

Linius

Ajax won four titles in a row with an inferior team. Sometimes the best team doesn't win in the end.

PSV's midfield was pretty bad I heard, so I wouldn't worry mate.

I saw the game, plenty of chances for Vitesse today. PSV defence looked weak at times. They have the same problems as Ajax pretty much. But so far they got four points more out of it. Of which three against us. We need to not slip and get back those three points in Eindhoven. The coming weeks we have Feyenoord at home, Vitesse away, AZ at home, Go Ahead away and Twente at home. If we manage to get trough those games we'll hang in there till the end. These coming weeks are going to be very important.

jts

...hate me...
1. Citeh
2. Chelsea
3. Sotton
4. Arselol
5. Gaal United
6. Spuds
7. Liverpoo
8. Loldon'tcare United

Predictions from a dedicated follower of the best league in the world.
Swap arse with pool and that's what I want.

Can't believe Rodgers let Suso go but is happy to keep Allen. Fuck off Rodgers.

Our most stocked positions are the ones he plays in, and we're in a position where we're too far behind to try him at CM. Therefore, we can't guarantee him the gametime he needs, and he's decided to look for it elsewhere. Shame on both parts, but fair enough.

I'm more concerned with getting Coutinho tied down to my bed a new contract.

Nobody else wants Allen for any good price, so we might as well keep him.

My priority this season is finishing high enough to keep Rodgers in a job. That is a terrible mentality, but that's how it is.

Just filter it out man hahaha. It's not worth to get angry about it.

I'm just hoping we get a solid DM and something for defense. I'd love us to get a better GK but part of me believes that our defenders are at more fault than Chesney.

A good traditional CF would have been nice too. I've started to like Giroud but he's not exactly prominent goal scorer.

I don't even know why he's so angry.

Surely he'd want to see your new AMC in action.

Interesting, I thought about us maybe doing this earlier.

Seems obvious that this would be a possibility now I think of it.

Can't imagine anyone would be willing to pay £43m for him right now. I guess alot depends on his current ownership, it seems that Monaco own him but I wouldn't be surprised if there are still some third parties invested in his future.

Seems obvious that this would be a possibility now I think of it.

Can't imagine anyone would be willing to pay £43m for him right now. I guess alot depends on his current ownership, it seems that Monaco own him but I wouldn't be surprised if there are still some third parties invested in his future.

Aye, £43 million would be the price for the old Falcao. He isn't that, not at the moment anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom