• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Wouldn't spend more than 20m on Rumbo right now. And that's being generous.

Falcao will want to stay in Manchester, United will ask Monaco for a substantial, but not too outrageous discount, money will be passed, hands will be shaken.

He's isn't going anywhere else.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So everyone except Chelsea fans wants Arsenal to lose tomorrow, right?

zZdZpNw.gif

Yen

Our most stocked positions are the ones he plays in, and we're in a position where we're too far behind to try him at CM. Therefore, we can't guarantee him the gametime he needs, and he's decided to look for it elsewhere. Shame on both parts, but fair enough.

I'm more concerned with getting Coutinho tied down to my bed a new contract.

Nobody else wants Allen for any good price, so we might as well keep him.

My priority this season is finishing high enough to keep Rodgers in a job. That is a terrible mentality, but that's how it is.
I'm not terribly annoyed at Suso leaving. He wasn't going to be good enough to dislodge any one in our first 11 and was way down the pecking order both out wide and in the centre. Physically, he wasn't quick enough and I'm not sure about his stamin, especially with the pressing needed. Also, he may have had some attitude issues - getting dropped at Almeria for drinking the night before a game. I do think he'll progress well though
Think he came through our reserves
Signed because his dad was a scout at Liverpool at the time.
p1kx90C.png

Apparently Moyseh's has got Danny Ings going over to Spain in the summer when his contract expires.

Decent move for him.

Clegg

Leinster won 50-8 tonight.

Was a return to the form that won us three European cups in four years.

Wilson scored for United. I had too many pints.

I'm so happy.

Clegg

Leinster man eh? Good on your boys, top result.
Cheers m8.

Castres were a rabble, but was nice to see us play with some ambition again. That's been lacking since our current coach took over and some of our greatest ever players left/retired.

CCS

Banned
Castres were a rabble, but was nice to see us play with some ambition again. That's been lacking since our current coach took over and some of our greatest ever players left/retired.

Good luck against Wasps next week. Hope you beat em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom