• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

We've got the same thing against Clermont, bit nervous.
Will be very tough away to Clermont.

They went 80 something games in a row unbeaten there across 5 or so years. Lost that record last season, but still tough as nails to beat.

CCS

Banned
Will be very tough away to Clermont.

They went 80 something games in a row unbeaten there across 5 or so years. Lost that record last season, but still tough as nails to beat.

I know, not that confident. Hoping we can channel the spirit from when we hammered them last year.

Clegg

Ok bear with me here.

Steve Bates of the Sunday People thinks De Gea will go to Real. He says United knows this and want to work this to their advantage. De Gea + £50m for Bale is the story he's lined out.

Ok bear with me here.

Steve Bates of the Sunday People thinks De Gea will go to Real. He says United knows this and want to work this to their advantage. De Gea + £50m for Bale is the story he's lined out.

Doesn't surprise me. I think we're keeping silent on it until we can work a deal that'll enable us to save face in some way.

Steve Bates is pretty reliable on United.

Those people behind Wilson taking their phones out..

adrianonandoswfr16.png

Clegg

Doesn't surprise me. I think we're keeping silent on it until we can work a deal that'll enable us to save face in some way.

Steve Bates is pretty reliable on United.
Still seems a bit steep to me. He's saying we value DDG at £50m which is then overvaluing Bale by a fair bit.

If we really can't keep Spanish Dave then I'd take a swap deal for Bale as he's a beast in the Premier League. But you know... It's a lorra money.

inky

Can't wait to see Bale go to United... and play as CB.
LhwRz7R.png

At least he'd be better than any of the current ones I guess.
dnaO1RN.png

CCS

Banned
If man utd sign bale then he can go at left wing back and Di maria can go to right wing back for an ex Madrid pairing :p

Id rather we keep De Gea for the extra year. How much are we going to get for him? £30m. That doesn't have a material impact on our club really, just let the contract run out.

Of course that is going to happen, the money matters to the people in charge but that's how I would approach it.

Only other player worth asking Madrid for is Varane but I don't see them going for that eirher.

Bold One

Clubs the stature of United really shouldn't be selling their World class players. United are rich enough to rebuff the likes of RM, unless the Pogba and Ronaldo debacle has taught us nothing.

Id rather we keep De Gea for the extra year. How much are we going to get for him? £30m. That doesn't have a material impact on our club really, just let the contract run out.

Of course that is going to happen, the money matters to the people in charge but that's how I would approach it.

Only other player worth asking Madrid for is Varane but I don't see them going for that eirher.

I could see Fergie doing that.

De Gea must be tried of playing with that backline

DBT85

Good to see the BBC have seen sense and are playing the Burnley v Palace game at top billing.

IIRC its just alphabetical now. Because Stoke and Villa fans were bitching because their games were always last, and someone looked and it was true, and they also had by a margin the least goals in them.

EDIT: Pls don't go David. If he dosnt' get fans and players player of the year I'll be stunned.

It's not about sheer value though. If we were to use him as a bargaining chip to get a good player coming our way rather than just lose him on a free a year later, then I'd take it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
good lord Falcaos misses

They will make a horrifc youtube vod one day

GQman2121

Banned
'American Sniper' must be the worst film title in a good while

But from a marketing perspective, it's direct and to the point.

Film looks shit though if I'm honest. TV spots have done nothing for me. It's not a new concept and the actual guy the film is based on seems like a huge cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom