• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazio look off today.
They absolutely dominated us the first half. With the exception of the Gonzalo golazo counter, we were pathetic.

Candreva has so far been effectively controlled by Strinic, and they're lacking Felipe Anderson, though, so their attack has felt pretty gummy today.

Wilbur

Banned
Both massively hitting the nail on the head.

Honestly I'm in fucking bits.

Can't wait to laugh at Arsenal.

on that note

"Let's see on Sunday, but I believe, yes, we are on a level [with City]," he said. "Winning big games makes you stronger and we should not question our potential to do it. We just have to turn up with the right level of performance.

"It is true that in the last two or three years that our record in these games is not good, but if you look at my record over my 18 years as Arsenal manager, it will be very good. Sometimes it depends on how the fixtures fall, sometimes confidence level at the time. I believe there is no reason why we cannot believe we will do well against the top teams."

I still like LVG,

but he can be such a stubborn fuck.

LVG 352 >>>> Moyes Cross Masterclass tho.

But it's fucking idiotic.

Having Di Maria has a fucking striker makes zero sense. Everybody can see it. With his pace, his control and his ability you want him in midfield. Running at defenders. Not up front. When we have Rooney who is a better striker.

We have played better with a back 4 every time.

Also, Falcao up top has looked better than RVP. But I assume once his prodigal son is back RVP will start over Falcao.

Zabojnik

NFL is today's main event.

Nobody gives a shit about the NFL. And I'd appreciate it if you stopped posting about it on Twitter. Thank you and have a nice day.

They absolutely dominated us the first half. With the exception of the Gonzalo golazo counter, we were pathetic.

Candreva has so far been effectively controlled by Strinic, and they're lacking Felipe Anderson, though, so their attack has felt pretty gummy today.

I remember when it looked like Keita might be a crack. Good times.

Tc91

God I've missed the koptimism.

oJQvj2f.png

When we beat Villa in April selling Welbeck will be forgotten, we'll have our identity back.

But it's fucking idiotic.

Having Di Maria has a fucking striker makes zero sense. Everybody can see it. With his pace, his control and his ability you want him in midfield. Running at defenders. Not up front. When we have Rooney who is a better striker.

We have played better with a back 4 every time.

Also, Falcao up top has looked better than RVP. But I assume once his prodigal son is back RVP will start over Falcao.

I'm not saying it's good,

but at least it's not 87 crosses bad.

Also yes what the fuck. You're not only wasting Di Maria, but also Falcao, Rooney and RVP.

Arnie

Also, Duncan Castles story on Falcao is fucking pathetic; how he gets paid to write is beyond me.

Telegraph's story that Louieh wants to renegotiate the fee is jokes. Aye, because he's fucking poop.

Tc91

Look at Emre Can there.

Just look at him.

Swagamama.

Starting to come good for you isn't he? Meanwhile Ander is sat on the bench waiting for his 10 second sub appearances.

I don't want Falcao to stay, sure his movement is great, reminds me of RVP in his first season here, doesn't do that anymore he always comes short. (Mata's lobbed through ball yesterday was fantastic) which he brought down brilliantly and the header in the 2nd half but he should be finishing those kind of chances.

People say it will come in time and I heard someone say let him settle after pre season next year and he'll score a lot more. Not worth the risk, £47m + those wages he could be as shit as this season.

Yen

The Napoli keeper is wearing the same outfield kit as the rest of the team. Fantastic.

On Koptimism: Can, Sakho, Moreno, Markovic, Lucas, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Sturridge. #WATTBA

Also, Duncan Castles story on Falcao is fucking pathetic; how he gets paid to write is beyond me.

Telegraph's story that Louieh wants to renegotiate the fee is jokes. Aye, because he's fucking poop.
Any journo that farms off that sulia shit is a knob.

King_Moc

Banned
The Napoli keeper is wearing the same outfield kit as the rest of the team. Fantastic.

On Koptimism: Can, Sakho, Moreno, Markovic, Lucas, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Sturridge. #WATTBA

Don't forget Lallana. He was excellent before he got injured. Good to see him make the bench yesterday.

Arnie

God if only Falcao was 30 million.

I think we can at least justify that.
To be quite honest I think he will end up moving for somewhere in that region.

There's no way Monaco are regaining £45m+ on a player that's not only entering the latter stages of his career but also clearly impeded by a very serious injury.

Salazar

But then, like, he's absolutely without a doubt the most enjoyable manager I've ever seen at Liverpool.

Yurt's perturbations have reminded me what a fucking twat Rafa was/is, so I can see where you're coming from.

Dalglish wasn't fun, from the outside. Just a rapidly cooling porridge of undeniable historical prestige.

scabro

To be quite honest I think he will end up moving for somewhere in that region.

There's no way Monaco are regaining £45m+ on a player that's not only entering the latter stages of his career but also clearly impeded by a very serious injury.

whatever happened to the supposed mandatory transfer clause? was it all bs?

I remember when it looked like Keita might be a crack. Good times.
He almost made you eat that comment at the end.

What a poor match again from this uninspiring club. Mertens was ineffectual. Callejon spent most of the match covering Maggio. Hamsik made some terrible moves. Higuain was the only player in our attack that looked impressive at all.

If it wasn't for Koulibaly and Strinic, the score line would've been very different.

How does Gargano keep getting starts? I don't care if Jorginho has been in poor form this season, play either him or de Guzman there.

Arnie

Yurt's perturbations have reminded me what a fucking twat Rafa was/is, so I can see where you're coming from.

Dalglish wasn't fun, from the outside. Just a rapidly cooling porridge of undeniable historical prestige.
The only way I'll let a snide dig at Dalglish pass is if it's combined with a superlative breakfast analogy.

fair fucking play

arkon

It's truly remarkable how much better their defence looks against the two lowest scoring teams in the league.

Wins against Burnley, Swansea, Bournemouth and Leicester prior to that. It's almost like their form is related to the utter dross they've played.

You've not managed to beat one of those teams yet. If they beat you in the 6-pointer at Anfield they'll be above you.

Salazar

whatever happened to the supposed mandatory transfer clause? was it all bs?

Much as I think he's a decent bloke, who tries really bloody hard, I'd rather we let Jorge Mendes wheel his 50-odd-million-quid striker around Europe again and offer them a try-before-you-buy season for a tenth of that.

Fraudulent fucking sea-creature of a man.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hope Brendan wins every competition he's in because Arnie is due some sublime happiness to go with his sublime existence

But Sal is cool too so I'm torn between two sublime human beings

Arnie

I hope Brendan wins every competition he's in because Arnie is due some sublime happiness to go with his sublime existence

Sal will suffice with four consecutive passes.

Our happiness isn't mutually exclusive.

scabro

Much as I think he's a decent bloke, who tries really bloody hard, I'd rather we let Jorge Mendes wheel his 50-odd-million-quid striker around Europe again and offer them a try-before-you-buy season for a tenth of that.

Fraudulent fucking sea-creature of a man.

what if he included the return of international superstar bebe as part of the deal

think about it

Yen

Yurt, don't make me support Roma. I'll fucking do it m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom