• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Did I just fucking hear Rafa say "I don't usually talk about referees"?

God. If you're there. Please. Strike this man down. PLEASE.

Salazar

Sal will suffice with four consecutive passes.

Our happiness isn't mutually exclusive.

FrQYpHV.jpg

Misplaced passes v QPR.

I think we've pushed through the statistical model, though. We're so fucking shit that the nature of an "attempted pass" (and related gestures) becomes radically indeterminate. I feel for some Squawka intern sat there in front of a tv thinking, if that's the word, "what's Wayne Rooney tried to do there - how do I represent this in words, numerals"

LOOK AT HOW SHORT SOME OF THOSE FUCKIN ARROWS ARE

CCS

Banned
FrQYpHV.jpg

Misplaced passes v QPR.

I think we've pushed through the statistical model, though. We're so fucking shit that the nature of an "attempted pass" (and related gestures) becomes radically indeterminate. I feel for some Squawka intern sat there in front of a tv thinking, if that's the word, "what's Wayne Rooney tried to do there - how do I represent this in words, numerals"

I think Van Gaal is secretly conducting an experiment to see how shit a team can play and still win.

Arnie

FrQYpHV.jpg

Misplaced passes v QPR.

This is hilarious.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, don't make me support Roma. I'll fucking do it m8
DONT Y'ALL SUPPORT RAFA ANYWAY

Yen you don't even like me enough to follow me on twitter ;_;
Did I just fucking hear Rafa say "I don't usually talk about referees"?

God. If you're there. Please. Strike this man down. PLEASE.

It might take two to take him down. Fat is lightning resistant

Hixx

Football manager is a fucking disgusting game.

Bony never gets injured but 3 games left and I'm battling for fourth he gets injured in training for 2 months.
D5Jy4CR.png

#rip4th

Involved in 11 goals in 14 games

Talk to me Shanks

Just how fucking godly is he :_; what are we looking at here :_;

And is Napoli going to buy him too to sit next to Gabby and Insigne('s hospital bed) ;_;

He could of had a second if it wasn't for a good block.

Would be nice if he scored some goals this season, but the assist are great.

I was worried he might have suffered the same fate as El Shaarawy and Destro, players who had a great season as a youngster, but then didn't push on in the next season.

He might not be scoring as much, but when he turns it on he is such a threat and drags Sassuolo up.

Would be great to see him at Juve with all the weapons they have and take some of the pressure of him.

edit: he just had a wank effort

hey lads, if the extension is broken, try change the url in browser from www.neogaf.com/forum/blahblahblah to just neogaf.com/forum/blahblahblah and see if it works then.

I'm pretty sure that's the problem and I've sent the fix in but I don't know when it'll update. So if you can try it out and get back to me, it'll let me go to bed with my sanity intact.

edit - I think the new version is up now. So things should start working.

Oh yeah that worked. The update still doesn't work with www. though

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He could of had a second if it wasn't for a good block.

Would be nice if he scored some goals this season, but the assist are great.

I was worried he might have suffered the same fate as El Shaarawy and Destro, players who had a great season as a youngster, but then didn't push on in the next season.

He might not be scoring as much, but when he turns it on he is such a threat and drags Sassuolo up.

Would be great to see him at Juve with all the weapons they have and take some of the pressure of him.

edit: he just had a wank effort
Every single team is man-marking him now, it's frustrating as fuck to watch

Forget his goals and assists for a minute and look at how fierce he is in the defensive phase ;_;

Involved in 11 goals in 14 games

Talk to me Shanks

Just how fucking godly is he :_; what are we looking at here :_;

And is Napoli going to buy him too to sit next to Gabby and Insigne('s hospital bed) ;_;
If we sell Callejon this summer, I'd be surprised if we don't snatch him.

Every single team is man-marking him now, it's frustrating as fuck to watch

Forget his goals and assists for a minute and look at how fierce he is in the defensive phase ;_;

He is good as long as he keeps his head lol, but El Shaarawy does it to and it causes him to burn out too quickly. Berardi has only played the full 90 4 times so far.

L1NETT

Hull are right bobbins

that Hull vs QPR game in a few weeks could be so bad it might tear a hole in the space time continuum

Now why would you sell your MVP?
It's just my intuition, but ever since we were linked to Gabbiadini, I've thought that Callejon would be on his way out this summer for €35+ million. Probably to Atletico.

ADL knows when to sell his players for serious profits. This summer is that time for Callejon. I'll miss the slick-haired missile.

Tubie

So happy we won today, away games at Getafe are always dangerous.

Hoping Atletico and Barca drop points today (sorry Prinny)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom