• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan losing to a Denis goal at the San Siro, I fear Pippo doesn't have long there, not that the mess is his fault
They're trying to convince Sacchi to join their club ranks in some capacity

Not long now before Berlu convinces him to take over the first team duties

They're trying to convince Sacchi to join their club ranks in some capacity

Not long now before Berlu convinces him to take over the first team duties

I was gonna post that, but then got distracted by the Berardi foul and forgot lol.

Sacchi was the one who recommended Silvio buy Mastour. I am sure he would love to train Mastour everyday.

Linius

So, Wesley Hoedt to Lazio Roma is confirmed. A 20 year old player who's played 14 games in the Eredivisie in his entire career.

What. The. Fuck.

Oh yeah that worked. The update still doesn't work with www. though

Weird. It should be working now. Is the version you're using 1.0.2? Cause I thought it'd sort it out. It does on all my machines. What's your URL like when browsing GAF? For me it's "www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=973034&page=62" so I was just basing it off that

Anyway here's a link if anyone else wants to try it out.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/welcome-who-do-you-suppor/hpdgimakgkmppbobjhicgjdkncjnjplm

Meier

.@MCFC: FULL-TIME: City EDS 5 Schalke 1 in the Premier League International Cup - great display by Patrick Vieira’s boys #mcfc

CFA looked pretty packed from the photo they retweeted. After the game, they did a "March to the Match" bit where the attendees of the City-Arsenal game walked over across the connecting bridge.

Arsenal team to play @MCFC: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Alexis, Giroud

Not sure if we are dead or alive

Meier

TEAM NEWS @MCFC: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Clichy, Fernandinho, Fernando, Navas, Silva, Milner, Aguero #cityvarsenal #mcfc

SUBS NEWS @MCFC: Caballero, Mangala, Sagna, Kolarov, Lampard, Jovetic, Dzeko #cityvarsenal #mcfc

Good team, should be able to win with that.

Blablurn

I <3 sparkling water.

Not a big snob about it though (although there's one brand I tend to avoid, because it's weak as hell). Think I'll make a lot of it with SodaStream once I get a hold of the machine, lol.

But don't you find the controls to absolutely suck?

im a masochist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom