• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
we're a couple of weeks away from Feb and Barzagli is still no where to be seen

did I miss the funeral ?

TeddyBoy

Writing off Chelsea (A) already?

It's been frustrating that Liverpool's decent run hasn't resulted in jumping that far up the table. Can't afford to lose to any of the top 4 hopefuls going forward

Away to Chelsea will be insanely hard, we should just pull a Madrid away and put eleven men behind the ball to pull off a narrow loss.

Hopefully we can win at Anfield so we can do that, our new formation is good but Chelsea are so good I'm not sure it'll work on them :/

Given the paradox of The Trajectory and the fact that Liverpool are 8th in mid January with one of the harder fixture lists going to the end of the season, could it be said that the the battleship is a actually a submersible?

We have a very hard fixture list, it's why some of us want to concentrate on Europa League to into Champions League that way.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We have a very hard fixture list, it's why some of us want to concentrate on Europa League to into Champions League that way.

I can't be the only one in the world who thinks winning EL is actually harder than finishing 4th? (I'm talking about the PL here)

Blablurn

B7p-e1IIAAI3JOy.jpg:large

His 5th kid <3 congratulations pepe

Esch

Banned
Aston Villa (h)
Spurs (a)
Leicester (h)
Crystal Palace (a)
Everton (h)
QPR (a)
West Ham (h)

Great opportunity to go on a run now.

A bit worried about Spurs but other than that, looking like a series of fortunate events. Good time to let everyone play a bit and focus on Monaco.

Arnie

Given the paradox of The Trajectory and the fact that Liverpool are 8th in mid January with one of the harder fixture lists going to the end of the season, could it be said that the battleship is a actually a submersible?
There is no paradox.

Plot our season on a graph and study the trajectory, thus far.

Five points off fourth with half the season remaining is sensational considering our start.
First-rate; excellent; not Liverpool etc

What are you trying to say mate?
Top flight means top division.

Hull are a top flight team.

jts

...hate me...
I can't be the only one in the world who thinks winning EL is actually harder than finishing 4th? (I'm talking about the PL here)
Doesn't require as much consistency, it's more about peak performance.

e.g. Dortmund could win the EL and still get relegated :lol

TeddyBoy

It probably is harder, but we've left ourselves with so much to do in the league we don't really have much choice :/

L1NETT

Do you guys plan on having kids? if so, when? in your 30s or 40s?

sorry but this Barcelona match is kind of dull.

yeah i'd like to adopt a nipper one day

one day Jupp

---

Villa keen on Lewis Cook (right good young player from Leeds)

I mean sure...but if i'm Villa i'm getting some a tad more experienced. (and more importantly a fudging goal scorer)

could, and probably is, bollocks mind

Was Liverpool's start really that bad - relative to the other teams?

At the end of November they were 4 points off the top 4, that was having played 13 games.

They're a point further behind now. Absolutely sensational.

Was Liverpool's start really that bad - relative to the other teams?

At the end of November they were 4 points off the top 4, that was having played 13 games.

They're a point further behind now. Absolutely sensational.

United were 7th on the same points total last season, they were doing bad, but everyone else seems to be just as shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom