• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Have you seen the video yet?
This is genuinely part of it
B7uUTfaIAAAcxy5.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOL this is fucking incredible

honestly :lol

KidJr

I feel sorry for you.

You never got to see the glory of one man pissing all over a midfield comprising Deschamps, Zidane and Davids.

Scholes was incredible, I dont know why his name doesnt get mentioned with the Xavi's and Zidanes of that era. I'd say there are only a handful who had more footballing intelligence than Scholesy

Blablurn

Bayerns treble run in 2013 was one for the ages. After losing so much 2012, who expected us to come back so strong? probably the best comeback story of a team ever.

you are only a really big club if u won the treble.

I feel sorry for you.

You never got to see the glory of one man pissing all over a midfield comprising Deschamps, Zidane and Davids.

I too became a fan after the treble season. Though, during that year I would catch football matches on/off when I would have TV on while studying. I had caught a few Man U games at that stage though I didn't really know the team or players. It was during one such time I caught the last 10 minutes of a replay of the 99 final. The Man U memories got implanted and when I started watching more football it translated into me supporting Man U.

Blablurn

I saw the 99 final live on TV. We had the champaign (for my parents obviously) on the table already. i was stoked. And then the whole shit happened lol. I cried the whole night.

Thankfully we won it in 2001 then. For some reason we always need a big time loss to come back stronger.

Zabojnik

Looool what did he say this time

Probably because he's on twitter and we abuse him on daily basis

Nainggolan: "I don't know if you could call them small aids / favours, but what is certain is that they always go one way. That's just how it is."

Like, okay, it's nothing we haven't heard before. It's the usual "I'm not saying the refs are deliberately helping Juventus, but SOMEHOW most of these mistakes always end up in their favour." That's pretty much what every anti-Juventino thinks, even though there isn't a single fucking shred of statistical evidence to support it. Just as there wasn't when Farsopoli was all the rage. But sure, repeat a lie a thousand times & amplify it with the help of the all-powerful Milan- and Rome-centric media, and it becomes a truth.

But for a Roma player (or fat Napoli manager) to say or 'cleverly suggest' it RIGHT NOW, when every fucking independent corrected-for-ref-errors league table (I know, they're worthless, but they can still give you a very general idea) looks more or less like this ...

B7s-h92CEAEbSM4.png

... to say it after Roma have received blatant help from the refs in like 5 out of the last 6 matches ... it takes a truly mentally challenged person to even THINK it, let alone come out and SAY IT.

I've got a thick skin, as pretty much every true Juventino, but seeing stuff like this and seeing it getting ignored by the media ... is just fucking sad.

The rest is white noise to me.

I grew up in India m8. At that time if you didn't play cricket, watch cricket and support cricket you were an outcast. I had to basically start doing that in 2nd grade even though I didn't have interest. Then apparently I was good at spin bowling so I took cricket coaching 5 days a week for 3 hours from grades 3-7th.

It was only when I reached 9th grade, when due to School and tutions I had to study late when I started catching football matches on TV. Thank god <3

Blablurn

I grew up in India m8. At that time if you didn't play cricket, watch cricket and support cricket you were an outcast. I had to basically start doing that in 2nd grade even though I didn't have interest. Then apparently I was good at spin bowling so I took cricket coaching 5 days a week for 3 hours from grades 3-7th.

It was only when I reached 9th grade, when due to School and tutions I had to study late when I started catching football matches on TV. Thank god <3

i saw a documentary about traffic in india today.. holy shit :( like no rules at all. stay safe

Nainggolan: "I don't know if you could call them small aids / favours, but what is certain is that they always go one way. That's just how it is."

Like, okay, it's nothing we haven't heard before. It's the usual "I'm not saying the refs are deliberately helping Juventus, but SOMEHOW most of these mistakes always end up in their favour." That's pretty much what every anti-Juventino thinks, even though there isn't a single fucking shred of statistical evidence to support it. Just as there wasn't when Farsopoli is all the rage. But sure, repeat a lie a thousand times & amplify it with the help of the all-powerful Milan- and Rome-centric media, and it becomes a truth.

But for a Roma player (or fat Napoli manager) to say it RIGHT NOW, when every fucking independent corrected-for-ref-errors league table (I know, they're worthless, but they can still give you a very general idea) looks more or less like this ...

B7s-h92CEAEbSM4.png

... to say it after Roma have received blatant help from the refs in like 5 out of the last 6 matches ... it takes a truly mentally challenged person to even THINK it, let alone come out and SAY IT.

I've got a thick skin, as pretty much every true Juventino, but seeing stuff like this and seeing it getting ignored by the media ... is just fucking sad.

'independent'

You blatantly pay them off

Blablurn

Oh god it's awful. I am not able to drive here after being in US for 12 years.

Thank god for cheap labor and being able to afford drivers to drive me around.

shit :/

in the documentary i saw they went to a small hospital. like 200 people a day come there because of traffic accidents /:

shit :/

in the documentary i saw they went to a small hospital. like 200 people a day come there because of traffic accidents /:

Official figures show that 377 people die everyday from road accidents in India and unlike other countries the count is increasing.

We have no official safety norms. Almost all cars fail international safety testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom