• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

tumblr_o76bvftJBg1sj2opgo1_540.jpg

Pachimari

Who cares. We're gonna win the Champions League anyway. It's what matters most.

Hala Madrid. Real Madrid, that is.

[edit] Yes I'm sad. But congrats to Barca. Both teams fought till the end.

longdi

Banned
Higuain just scored its 36th gol this year in Serie A, beating a 66 years old record (Nordahl's 35 goals in Serie A 49/50)

Holy shit. And he was even banned for 3 matches (one of which against an already relegated team and another one against a dead team which, even without Higuain, lost 0-6)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfjkljGs2wI

What? Higuain is always a shit striker you cant depend on, and so it is obvious Serie A is a joke league now.

la_briola

kicker.de said:
Durch das Verpassen des internationalen Geschäfts war der VfL Wolfsburg gezwungen, mit seinem Abwehrchef Naldo über einen neuen Vertrag zu verhandeln. Ein unterschriftsreifer Kontrakt lag dem Brasilianer zwar vor, eine Einigung konnte aber nicht erzielt werden. Nun ist klar, dass Naldo zu einem Ligakonkurrenten wechselt: Schalke 04 bestätigte am Sonntag entsprechende Informationen des kicker und gab einen Vertragsabschluss bis 2018 mit Option bekannt.
-- http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/651946/artikel_naldo_schalke-statt-vfl.html

tl;dr: Golfsburg missed CL/EL -> contract clause nullifies their agreement and he (Naldo) joined Schlacke instead of agreeing to new terms.

laugh.gif

faridmon

I don't post here but I have to this time around. Today the once who are managing our team: Unsworth, Royle, Ferguson, Ebbrell - our team in the dugout today. They made 1,164 appearances and scored 250 goals for Everton collectively. And were part of the winning team, last time we lifted a trophy. I buzzing!

Also emotional day as Tim Howard is making his last appearance. Fucking love that guy and I, have to admit, that I teared up reading his farewell letter.

Good Luck Tim in the USA!

la_briola

I don't think that's even bad. Wolfsburg needs proper rebuilding and Naldo is 34 already.

I rather question Schalke's decision to sign Naldo to be honest.

Depends how long they signed him and there was no fee to pay (as far as I understand).

Naldo for 1~2 years seems like a decent signing, hes still kinda good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom