• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

Help me Villa. You're my only hope.

Relying on Villa?

fb0.jpg

I hope everythings ok at Old Trafford, abandoning the match is absolutely the right thing to do if there's any suspicion of any threat to people's lives.

Syder

We've done exactly what we did against United, go 1-0 up and then proceed to miss 3 or 4 guilt-edged chances... Then they equalise.

Syder

If we can't beat a Stoke team with a few injuries because we haven't got Payet then we don't deserve European football. I don't care enough about the Europa League to want to go through qualifying.

Newcastle 2-1 Spurs.

Beefy

If we can't beat a Stoke team with a few injuries because we haven't got Payet then we don't deserve European football. I don't care enough about the Europa League to want to go through qualifying.

Newcastle 2-1 Spurs.

We are doing our best to let Palace score atm though.

Beefy

Pelle! 2-0. Thank fuck for that Palace were coming back into it.

Pelle brings out Kelvin Davis (club legend) to celebrate with him.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
COME ON YOU SPURS

I really loathe the fact that not everyone gets to watch their teams last game of the season. Atleast I can watch Pompey on the telly later because fuck going to Plymouth

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
whats happening to you alexis? eyes already on that bayern shirt?

Spurs will score, wouldn't worry bud

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom