• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sora87

It's such a shame man city and liverpool have both choked on the big stage this season in the big european games, embarrassing for english football

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Klopp in the morning

you're cut, you're cut, gone

719084.gif

the rest of you made it. except you, you and you.

730312.gif

Great game by Sevilla, as a Liverpool fan I'm not even disappointed. They were just overmatched by a better team. And choked just a tad, but not enough to be pissed.

Meier

Micky costed ~28m and an ad-hoc note was necessary. Dembele will not cost more than that. And yes, the 15m from sportbild are a lot closer to the truth than the 50m fantasy price.

Everyone wanted Dembele, but Dembele only wanted to Dortmund. That helps to get a lower price.

Sorry Milch, there's not a chance this is accurate. Rennes had him under contract through 2019 -- it doesn't matter if he only wanted to move to Dortmund. They would have just not sold him for that price when his value was significantly higher. Why would the French media make it up? It's such a randomly specific number, it wouldn't just come out of nowhere. Bayern just paid a maximum of €80m for Sanches. Transfers of teenage phenoms have changed. Dortmund are not poor. They can't act like it when other rich clubs are interested in a player.

jrmanimal

Sevilla was super dominant in the 2nd half. Deserves the title. Liverpool barely tried.

Somebody should make a "share a Coke with Klopp"

Audioboxer

Fell asleep for an hour as knackered after working today. Just seen the current score, what the heck did Liverpool do? I'll watch the highlights but I seen it to 1-0.

Syder

3 Europa Leagues on the bounce for Sevilla, congratulations.

The officiating didn't help
Liverpool tonight but Sevilla outplayed them in the second half. Did Liverpool have a shot on goal after halftime? Shame for Liverpool fans because they were looking decent until Gameiro scored. It took the wind out of them and before they knew what was happening Sevilla had scored again.

T-Rex.

Banned
CL runners up in 07, league runners up in 08/09, knocked out the UEFA semis in 09/10, lost the FA Cup 11/12, league runners up 13/14, got knocked out the FA cup semis by Aston Villa (ffs) last season, and now we've lost 2 cup finals this season. Pls y :(
Haven't even included the CC in that.

Fair play to Sevilla though.

Tawpgun

I'm not gonna deny Liverpool got way outplayed the 2nd half but those uncalled handballs/other penalties were BRUTAL.

Shoulda been at least 3-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom