• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

CjAqH-YWkAAcqsp.jpg:orig

ît was kinda awkward

a lot of bayern questions as usual

he hasnt signed the contract yet

and the moderator was like: U HAVENT SIGNED IT?

lol
Well, I don't think we allowed him to travel to Munich for the medical in the last two weeks. So, that's rather obvious when you think about it. Which is obviously nothing sky reporters do often.

Blablurn

Well, I don't think we allowed him to travel to Munich for the medical in the last two weeks. So, that's rather obvious when you think about it. Which is obviously nothing sky reporters do often.

he actually said, he decided not to go to munich before the final "because that would be weird"

Carbonox

New York City got fucking battered 7-0 by New York Red Bulls. Incredible. Lampard booed off the park when subbed. What a shit club and shit coach. NYFC are like that wirey, flat, goat-esque final fart to Man City's primary slug of fecal grapes.

New York City got fucking battered 7-0 by New York Red Bulls. Incredible. Lampard booed off the park when subbed. What a shit club and shit coach. NYFC are like that wirey, flat, goat-esque final fart to Man City's primary slug of fecal grapes.

Still better than Newcastle without Benitez :p.

But on a serious note and even though I couldn't give a flying fuck about that team what do people expect from a club that is just over a years old in a league with a wage limit that isn't even anywhere close to having a proper structure in place (club and the league both shit in my opinion and only reason people even give it a glance is because it is American) with a bunch of has beens that just want retirement monies and players that wouldn't even get into a championship squad. It took City around four years to build something solid that had a foundation that would be competent to stay in the top four, to compete for multiple trophies and even when they can't be arsed still manage to stay there (which says a lot about the current state of footy in the UK) and spent some serious cash to do it. Nowhere near the amount of time or cash has been spent on the NYCFC, looking at its development it shouldn't even be competent for another 5 years at a minimum.

I think Vieira was a mistake myself and Capello would have been much better due to the kind of football played, basically any old school English or Italian manager would be ideal for that league. The players aren't up to scratch to play the modern game as the better American athletes go to sports where they will get paid more. The vast majority can't put in the shift needed to play box to box or making overlapping runs from deep then get back for 90 mins. The choice of Lampard was utterly stupid as well.

Jarnet87

If true, I'd love to see how Giggs and his pals mess him up like they have with lvg. Pathetic

It's time for Ryan to move on and start his managerial career elsewhere. If he is successful awesome, if not then he just just another name to add on the list of poor managers who played for fergie.

Rellik

Absolutely lost it today. As a spoilt life long United fan, I'd gotten used to trophies, but the thirst is real now. Great day.

Agree with the previous poster. This isn't Madrid where your local milkman could manage that team of stars. Giggs needs to be managing smaller teams and building his name and skills in the managerial field.

Elchele

What happened to Gladbach's Branimir Hrgota? Last season he was good. But this season I think he never played. Personal issues?

Tubie

Is anyone good at making threads willing to make the Champions finals thread? I'm horrible at banners and graphics, but I can do it as a last recourse.

We also have to start thinking about that Euro thread as well.

Ugh, good game all things considered. You could see that the players were half-dead through most of the game. That fucking EL and EL quali (6 games more altogether) fucked them over. Happy to have a regular season ahead.
Then Tuchel murdered the remainder of a chance to win this game through his dumb ass penalty order. At least he admitted it.

Positives: Greek god Sokratis, Bürki, Castro.

Ribery is a son of a bitch.

Yeah, a child molesting pile of trash. In every final against us he deserved to be sent off, but played on regardless.

England playing today? What the fuck? Don't they realise it was the FA Cup final just yesterday?

What nonsense.

Edit: In before "LEAST NO ROONEY LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!"

Jack cw

Yeah, a child molesting pile of trash. In every final against us he deserved to be sent off, but played on regardless.
This is slowly getting boring. If his actions would have been send off worthy the ref would have giving him red. Period. This argument out of frustration doesn't get more true the more you repeat it. 2 years ago the Hummels goal that wasn't given was match deciding. But in every other game you failed to beat us. Simple as that. The reason you lost 4 finals back to back is not the ref, it's your shit mentality, lack of quality in defending and bad coaching decisions. Deal with it and stop being such a bad loser. Humility is more worth than echte Liebe.

Oh come on, the fake outrage about people hating Ribery is getting old. We all know he's a terrible person who's on the verge of getting sent off in every important game and gets away with his shit too often. I mean, how can you even say something like it wasn't a red card when he fucking pressed his finger in Castro's eye? It was a cunt move when Mourinho did it and it is a cunt move when Ribery did it. Really, defending this is cringe worthy.

Not a chance bruh, that would be misleading the shareholders/manipulating the stock market/big time fraud.
I'm not saying Jose couldn't come back, but there is more chance of me shagging Ronaldos wife than him signing a contract in secret before now without MUFC declaring it.

The club is one of the most valuable in the world[/B], it was top for 2010,11,12, second in 13 and now Real Madrid, Barcalona, Dallas Cowboys and the Yankees do surpass them currently but they all fluctuate around the $3,000,000,000 mark.

Bro, when you shag Ronaldo's wife, post a pic on GAF :D

Blablurn

Ugh, good game all things considered. You could see that the players were half-dead through most of the game. That fucking EL and EL quali (6 games more altogether) fucked them over. Happy to have a regular season ahead.
Then Tuchel murdered the remainder of a chance to win this game through his dumb ass penalty order. At least he admitted it.

Positives: Greek god Sokratis, Bürki, Castro.

Love your salt

Jack cw

Oh come on, the fake outrage about people hating Ribery is getting old. We all know he's a terrible person who's on the verge of getting sent off in every important game and gets away with his shit too often. I mean, how can you even say something like it wasn't a red card when he fucking pressed his finger in Castro's eye? It was a cunt move when Mourinho did it and it is a cunt move when Ribery did it. Really, defending this is cringe worthy.
Deal with it.
I can't tell if he is a terrible person but there is nothing wrong with being on the verge. Yes, his action was shit. Ref and his team had all eyes on him and rated it as a yellow card. Life goes on. Nobody asked Aubameyang to miss an empty goal that miserably in 85th minute. I'd start there.

Deal with it.
I can't tell if he is a terrible person but there is nothing wrong with being on the verge. Yes, his action was shit. Ref and his team had all eyes on him and rated it as a yellow card. Life goes on. Nobody asked Aubameyang to miss an empty goal that miserably in 85th minute. I'd start there.
Nobody blamed Ribery for us losing.

If we had won, I'd still called him a cunt. Because it was a shit move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom