• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't follow the BPL at all over the course of last year, so maybe some merciful soul could help me out.

I hear my side might be interested in signing Norwich's Robbie Brady in case Jonas Hector does leave the club.

How does he stack up in comparison?

hummels seems a good riddance. only 70 minutes and you already cant play... sheesh

watch him become goetze 2.0.

next gündogan and mkhitaryan
I feel a little bit bad for him but thank god we dodged that bullet

reus is the only guy in dortmund that plays soccer on an international level, that will remain. he had a chance last year to go to bayern (and I think he would get way more playtime than goetze) but he refused.

aubameyang and mhkitaryan will probably get out asap (especially after liverpool and yesterday).

hummels seems a good riddance. only 70 minutes and you already cant play... sheesh

watch him become goetze 2.0.

next gündogan and mkhitaryan

reus is the only guy in dortmund that plays soccer on an international level, that will remain. he had a chance last year to go to bayern (and I think he would get way more playtime than goetze) but he refused.

aubameyang and mhkitaryan will probably get out asap (especially after liverpool and yesterday).

Is it likely Reus would move to Madrid?

spidye

last year to bayern? I don't think so.
I know of our bid in 2012 but that's it and I am glad we didn't get him in hindsight. he tends to get invisible in important games.

but sure, in 2012 I was devastetd he went to dortmund

Is it likely Reus would move to Madrid?

why would real want him.they already have the best of the best money can buy

last year to bayern? I don't think so.
I know of our bid in 2012 but that's it and I am glad we didn't get him in hindsight. he tends to get invisible in important games.

but sure, in 2012 I was devastetd he went to dortmund

he did pretty good this season. he was better in 2013 though

Dat Kane. Nice game so far.

James & Isco are (relatively) slow CAMs, Reus is a (relatively) fast winger. Apples, oranges.
Reus can be world class, but is also quite injury-prone and has been in and out of form for the past two years or so. Micky is a stronger, more versatile player.

Reus is probably not going to leave since his career (or brand if you will) is entangled with BVB.

Syder

Great to be brought back down to Earth by our Boys so close to the tournament.

This is how all of our group games are going to go.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
hey, what if we took all those high energy strikers who scored 50+ goals this season and made them play in the most boring, sluggish team you could imagine.

yeah just fuck off, Roy. go get a job in League 1 were you belong.

Hah, comical goal.

Ya,
https://twitter.com/bluearmy/status/734443412447997954

It's back on! Name's on the Cup already, m8!

S9ruBVE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom