• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

Welbeck out of the Euros then?

I'd guess yes but you never know. Hopefully it's nothing too serious but he's an arsenal player now so we probably won't see him again till this time next year.

And to think this is a guy who pretty much never got injured at Man United.

-MB-

We need a proper revolution at Ajax, not the fake one we had last few years. A total sham.
And imho De boer has proven not to be the top coach we thought he would be. He lucked out the first few seasons, now that we have proper competition again we are back to failing hard.

Floody

If we don't tie Allen up for at least another few seasons, I'll be so disappointed, what a transformation he's had since Klopp joined.

Tubie

What a silly way to concede a goal.

Benzema makes it 2-0 but it should've been called offside on his first attempt.

tim.mbp

Benzema just a bit offside on the initial header.

Why are there so many people at Getafe? Matches there are usually poorly attended.

Edit: Sevilla pretty empty. Nice goal Granada.

Syder

fucking hell Blackpool got relegated to league 2. They were in the PL not that long ago.
We were in a Play-Off Final against them not too long. Kinda depressing to see how devastating not winning promotion can be when your owners are morons.

Floody

Since Wilshere came on Man City have been getting the better of them, guaranteed he's still going to be one of Woy's first choices for the Euros though.

My god the ref in the Liverpool game is shite.

panty

You start to see how out of shape James is. Kovacic is also playing terribly.

Zizou needs to take control of this.

Floody

Moreno is such a liability if Watford weren't so poor we'd probably be well beaten by now. Can't wait until we have a decent replacement for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom