• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiggyRob

-- http://esportsobserver.com/schalke-purchases-elements/
fucking schlacke got a LoL team now
laugh.gif

Apparently West Ham have signed an eSports player on their actual squad as well.

Being paid to play video games and football, living the dream.

EmiPrime

A MOTD poll.

Let's see if Arsenal Twitter will take a break from abusing Arsenal players and whining about Arsene Wenger to win this one too.

Syder

Just got done watching that Hillsborough documentary. Amazing to see the perseverance of the victims' families and those involved in finding justice. Hope the corrupt officials involved do at least some time behind bars.

Got me to wondering though, have LFC ever officially recognised the Liverpool fans part in causing the Heysel disaster? I feel like the victims of that tragedy are always forgotten because of the malicious nature of the disaster. Incredulous that the match went ahead despite the corpses of fans being held in the car park outside.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yhgy1gjw8.gif

Mitroglou 20th in the league <3 Just 1 more win baby!

Fdkn

I find myself wanting United to win. Suprising, but that's how it goes. #TeamLVG

PS: Granada this is your time to shine

Jarnet87

Zidane doing well at Madrid just makes me think what could have been if United sacked van Gaal at Christmas. If Giggs or Mourinho had taken over and got the players inspired the team may have been in a very different position.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Zidane doing well at Madrid just makes me think what could have been if United sacked van Gaal at Christmas. If Giggs or Mourinho had taken over and got the players inspired the team may have been in a very different position.

Madrid is a much easier job, plus Zidane has experience already in management

Syder

The rot amongst the Manchester City fanbase has well and truly set in. They showed not just tremendous disrespect for Pellegrini but also amazing complacency to walk out on what is a standard tradition to watch the lap of honour despite however disappointed in your club's season you might be. A bit shy of a decade with the oil billions and they've been spoiled rotten. I hope Guardiola realises what he's walking into. No doubt they'll spend millions upon millions and if City aren't 1st at Christmas there'll be calls for his head.

Never go full Bayern.

Syder

A huge one

But your answer is enough already.

Thank you.
It really doesn't because my point was that City fans are becoming spoilt.

Don't take football banter to heart, mate. Calling a manager that's routinely successful (winning domestic titles - the most important part of a team's campaign) a fraud is completely classless, in my opinion.

Ashes

Banned
Guardiola should bring some consistency to man city.

It's kinda interesting his tactical game is built on possession football, and he is coming into a league where the league winners are low poessesion counter attacking Supremos.

Really would like to see how this Leicester team thrives in away games across Europe.

Syder

Really would like to see how this Leicester team thrives in away games across Europe.
I foresee a lot of European defences shitting themselves at the prospect of facing Vardy in the channels. For this reason, Roy should start Kane & Vardy at the Euros and just go for it.

I'm really intrigued to see what sort of calibre of player Leicester sign this Summer. Are they going to sign 'Champions League players' or are they going to continue with scouting cheap players.

Floody

I foresee a lot of European defences shitting themselves at the prospect of facing Vardy in the channels. For this reason, Roy should start Kane & Vardy at the Euros and just go for it.

I'm really intrigued to see what sort of calibre of player Leicester sign this Summer. Are they going to sign 'Champions League players' or are they going to continue with scouting cheap players.

Ranieri said they don't need superstars for the Champions League, so they'll probably just try and find more hidden gems. Though I wouldn't be too surprised if that changes if a few leave in the summer. Either way should be another very interesting season for Leicester.

GHG

I'm hoping Welbeck will be ok but I'm scared for him at the hands of the Arsenal medical team.

RIP Welbz, we will forever love you for the meaningless last minute winner vs Leicester.

That picture pisses me off so much. What's the point in even going to the last home game of the season if you aren't going to stick around at the end.

Pellegrini seems like such a nice bloke. I think he got treated like a bit of a cunt during his time at City.

Do the right thing, Manuel, and play Richard Wright upfront when you go to Swansea. Make sure Man City miss out on the Champions League.

Floody

Screen-Shot-2016-05-08-at-19.44.00.png

In Manchester, men become seats

I thought people were just joking when they said almost nobody stayed for his sending off, bloody hell, I feel bad for the guy. Yeah, sure you can argue that he under performed with that team, but he still won them 3 trophies and that's the send off he get's. No wonder the players couldn't give two fucks in the Madrid game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom