• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Subscribed bitches.

Gonna be great when the first game of the new OT for Arsenal is a nice Community Shield win.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Have we signed Muller yet?

Think we are gonna sign up to BT sport, I know SS have the most prem games but nothing else I'd watch as I'm not really into wrestling anymore.

BT have a lot of European leagues and NBA so that's good.

BT Sport is definitely worth the money

Chelsea up a goal in the Women's FA Cup final. Aluko has looked really good so far.

she's been the best player by a mile. Looks like it grabbed a pretty good crowd in Woman's football terms too! I would have gone along if I didn't have tickets for tomorrow. I can't do two trips to Wembley in two days.

kampion_intro-640x481.jpg

www.kampioncardgame.com

Saw these featured in the latest FourFourTwo magazine. They look awesome and I love cards so that's a definite buy.

bjaelke

Here is City's starting XI vs Stuttgart:

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 28 seconds ago
CITY XI: Hart, Sagna, Kompany (C), Mangala, Kolarov, Evans, Nasri, Silva, Navas, Bony, Sterling #cityontour #mcfc
Down 4-0 with only 36 minutes on the clock.

Messi

Sky Sports have lost the rights to air La Liga games. FUCKING LOL!

Sky Sports 5...the home of E̶u̶r̶o̶p̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶S̶p̶a̶n̶i̶s̶h̶ Championship Football!

And so ends my tenure with sky sports. Fucking wasters

Damn I didn't know that.

What's the end game for sky then?

Every year they lose something.

Sky still have Raw, Smackdown and I think Main Event, as well as all the PPVs on Sky Box Office. However, it's cheaper to watch it via WWE Network (£6 a month), youtube (free) & Hulu (a couple of quid). Plus they don't have the constant breaks!

I guess Sky just keeps throwing money at Premier League football until the bubble bursts.

Cystm

Excellent job on the OP. My only complaint is it predominately featuring that booger flicking scumbag.

Man City looking like NYCFC before the all-star break.

Lamps is making his debut today.

Hixx

M'Vila and Fer on loan to Sunderland.
jBX8nGI.png

Suppose we'll be going 4-2-3-1. Well, as long as AJ is innocent.

Anth1888

Do you even enjoy winning it every year?

Of course, but the Scottish game is completely dogshit after our poor rivals fucked themselves, shame really but get it up them.

Big game on Wednesday in the Champions League quali, still a fucking joke that we need to go through three stages and are seeded in the last one! Scottish football for ye.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Lol Vidal already carded.

That Wolfsburg player did terrible by keeping possession and inviting two Bayern defenders. He had two options on either wing for a quick counter but lucky for him he got bailed out by dumbass Vidal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom