• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Pep finally got his treble.

Third time he lost the supercup :lol

dUlMFSY.png

i2jh80atGPQWU.png

Blablurn

For the life of him, Guardiola can't win the title containing his favourite word. Pretty ironic. #supersupersuper #Supercup

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Pep has a tattoo on his forehead that says Damaged. The Barcelona experience broke him, taking a year off between jobs was a mad scientist locking himself in his lab and losing himself in his deranged ramblings. He just wanted a cushy job at a big club where he could stroll the league.

Lunar FC

kampion_intro-640x481.jpg

www.kampioncardgame.com

Saw these featured in the latest FourFourTwo magazine. They look awesome and I love cards so that's a definite buy.

Thanks for sharing this, these cool super cool. Will deffinatly get a pack.

edit: I made a couple small changes to the OT in regards to the format for those people using laptops/mobile. Hope it helps out a little, will try to fix the problem better in the future.

Tubie

1438470956_421881_1438471040_noticia_normal.jpg

Apparently Arsenal is bidding 65m euros for Benzema.

Turok pls help, I can't lose Benzema.

(Madrid is ready to buyback Morata if Benz goes to Arsenal apparently.)

It's soccer FFS!

Went to see some pre-season testing games yesterday.

1.FC Köln 2:1 Stoke City FC
FC Porto 0:0 Valencia CF (5:4 PEN)

Great stuff, well apart from the Porto match (except the cheers every time Casillas touched the ball)

Gonna be interesting for Mou this season after a couple of years the shine wears thin, then the issues and problem starts to come.

Would love them to have a slow start this season it would be fascinating.

TeddyBoy

I look forward to seeing Benteke later on today, his first appearance in a Liverpool shirt.

It's going to be interesting seeing who starts the premier league well, City are normally slow starters and the Stuttgart result will hardly do their confidence any good.

Lunar FC

Yo, what is up with the bullshit OP?

Where is everyone in the members list?

Can't you count? Juve have won 33 scudetto.

The members list was restarted after the thread closing in February. Would you like me to add you to 31 time Serie A Champions, Juventus?

I look forward to seeing Benteke later on today, his first appearance in a Liverpool shirt.

It's going to be interesting seeing who starts the premier league well, City are normally slow starters and the Stuttgart result will hardly do their confidence any good.

It's 4 am where I'm at and I haven't gone to bed, considering just staying up as I am eager to see how Benteke looks.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OOjtxWK.gif

a new thread reborn from fire

but all I see is Bundesfaces, a plastic Liverpool fan from overseas who's bad at math

and no horse or Mr.Robot

tgTsdNB.gif

TeddyBoy

It's 4 am where I'm at and I haven't gone to bed, considering just staying up as I am eager to see how Benteke looks.

I really hope he hits the ground running, if he goes two or three games without a goal twitter and RAWK will kill him :(

Gomez has looked really good at LB in preseason, do you think he'll start over Moreno at Stoke?

What do you think of our links to Digne as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom