• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Moc

Banned
What a compete fucking shambles. Utterly on top, then throw away a two goal lead in the last 10 minutes at home to one of the worst teams in the league. Pathetic.

tim.mbp

Pretty cool that the Bundesliga is on broadcast TV (Fox) in the US today. Going head to head with the Premier League on NBC. It's mostly been buried on cable (FS1, FS2). I guess Fox smells a winner with Chicharito.

Pretty cool that the Bundesliga is on broadcast TV (Fox) in the US today. Going head to head with the Premier League on NBC. It's mostly been buried on cable (FS1, FS2). I guess Fox smells a winner with Chicharito.
No m8

They are betting on Pulisic.

An actually good player.

And a true American hero.

TheXbox

The secret not-so-secret hidden not-so-hidden truth is that all twenty premier league clubs are uniformly terrible. Every single one.

zroid

Banned
ykoDuqi.png

:lol

TeddyBoy

LFC Stats ‏@LFCData 3m3 minutes ago
Of the last 19 shots on target that Mignolet has faced in PL, he's conceded 12 goals. 63% of shots on target = goal

Might as well just put a fan in goal, at least it'll save a few quid.

@MikLFC
Mignolet has now cost Liverpool an approximate 15 points this season. [Squawka] #LFC

And another for good measure.

Lol Liverpoo.

Can't believe that club... Hope Klopp gets a serious chance there.

On another note getting really sick of my home country not even airing Liverpool and choosing only to air Tottenham... Bundle is 27,50 then you have English, Dutch(home country) and German but when you show so few games (Only 1 PL game)... I can see why some people take other actions to get their soccer dosis...

Jack cw

German refs sure are special
That was kirchers øvrebrø moment. And sad to say this but Robben and Vidal are not in shape to be starters. Costa and coman on the wings was the key but Pep obviously didnt have the balls to put Robben into the middle.

norinrad

bwahahahahaha

six losses in a row for feyenoord in the competition. i almost feel bad for them.

This always happens to them, Gio just like the rest before him were all second coming before Christ after winning a few games. Rutten was quite good, but we will never know what really happened. The club is rotten at its core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom