• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

I want to see Pep get a true challenge with City.

But I wouldn't be so sure on Leicester taking the Premier League yet, with Arsenal, Chelsea and United coming up as well.

Chelsea aren't good at all this season. Arsenal have two centre backs that are shit scared of pace.

Carbonox

Aarons at left back and a half-injured Steven Taylor in defence for Newcastle. Risky business.

Interestingly Tiote is back in the starting 11 alongside Shelvey. Mitrovic back up front.

Much more physical side. Why Mitrovic was dropped for Perez against Everton I do not know. While he's not banging in goals (he's young and it's his first season in the Prem, lets be fair), his overall play is excellent. He brings in other players in to attack so much better than anyone else in the club. Until Doumbia's ready Mitrovic must be our starting forward.

Beefy

Aarons at left back and a half-injured Steven Taylor in defence for Newcastle. Risky business.

Interestingly Tiote is back in the starting 11 alongside Shelvey. Mitrovic back up front.

Much more physical side. Why Mitrovic was dropped for Perez against Everton I do not know. While he's not banging in goals (he's young and it's his first season in the Prem, lets be fair), his overall play is excellent. He brings in other players in to attack so much better than anyone else in the club. Until Doumbia's ready Mitrovic must be our starting forward.

Isn't Aarons a winger?

longdi

Banned
Liverpool? Done
Citeh? Done
Assnal?
Chelski?
Manure?

I feel Leicester will survive this run, and if we are in April now, Leicester have a chance to win the unbelievable.

But i feel the pressure will get to the players later and they will start dropping points against smaller teams. One can dream though.

Jimrpg

Liverpool? Done
Citeh? Done
Assnal?
Chelski?
Manure?

I feel Leicester will survive this run, and if we are in April now, Leicester have a chance to win the unbelievable.

But i feel the pressure will get to the players later and they will start dropping points against smaller teams. One can dream though.

Chelsea are a threat now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom