• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

0fb30f2442a7d933e7826bd6ac4bd11373f00168.jpg

Schlacke record highest turnover in club's history

Der FC Schalke 04 und seine finanzielle Situation, das war lange Zeit keine homogene Verbindung. Schulden bis unter das Arena-Dach sorgten neben sportlichen Achterbahnfahrten für negative Schlagzeilen. Hat sich in den letzten Jahren die sportliche Situation durch die Teilnahme am internationalen Geschäft (14 Mal in 15 Jahren) sehr ordentlich dargestellt, ist der Klub parallel dazu auch wirtschaftlich auf Konsolidierungskurs. Am Mittwoch präsentierte Finanzvorstand Peter Peters sogar einen Vereinsrekord: Die Königsblauen erzielten im Geschäftsjahr 2015 einen Umsatz in Höhe von 264,5 Millionen Euro (Vorjahr 215,3 Millionen Euro).

That's wild, but that's the consequences of Draxler's sale to Wolfsburg. That's more than what Tottenham earned last year but no doubt that the Spurs will climb past Schalke due to their TV rights money this year.

spidye

Pep getting blamed for shit defending? Alaba and Bernat were ripped.
Pep getting blamed because of shitty tactics and destroying our form

At least this happened in the semi finals the years before

This year it happened with the first real opponent

Beefy

Pep getting blamed because of shitty tactics and destroying our form

At least this happened in the semi finals the years before

This year it happened with the first real opponent

I see it as Bayern have injuries and haven't stregthened enough with a ageing team. Yes you have a few youngsters mixed in. But your big players are now getting on. Bayern need to get rid of Robben/Ribery etc.

It's why Pep is moving to City. He will be given the money time and time again to buy whoever he wants.

spidye

Remember when Bayern was relevant in football?

Remember when people said Pep is a good coach?

Remember when I made quality posts?

Remember when my posts were not about cursing pep the fraud guardiola?

He will crash and burn in machester and I am going to enjoy it

Funny that every good manager destroyed him in cl (loius eneique, wenger, ancelotti, allegri...)

He is such a shitty coach hahaha

spidye

I see it as Bayern have injuries and haven't stregthened enough with a ageing team. Yes you have a few youngsters mixed in. But your big players are now getting on. Bayern need to get rid of Robben/Ribery etc.

It's why Pep is moving to City. He will be given the money time and time again to buy whoever he wants.
That's not true. The two best players from last weekend (thiago and coman ) are benched for whatever reason
It's just typical that he fields the "wrong" players and always has to adjust his tactics after 15 mins

I hate our inevitable implosion in big matches. The same dreck since he took over

Blablurn

bayern brings really the worst out of milch who is otherwise a solid poster

all those years must have really hurted him. he just keeps talking about bayern while no talks about dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom