• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictably disfunctional

Like I said, Milner shouldn't be in the squad. There's a reason people called him a pile of shite even when he was playing okay for his clubs, because people actually watch England matches.

Not too disheartened, as long as we employ the Germany lineup and setup at the tournament, or as close as we can anyway

You're going to be fine.

VinGod Janssen won't be at the Euros to fuck shit up

Blue Lou

Nigeria have reportedly missed out on qualifying for the Africa Cup of Nations.

It seems to stem from Chad withdrawing from the competition after losing their first three games. Their FA was fined and they are prevented from taking part in the next set of qualifiers.

Unlike AFC (Asia) and UEFA (Europe), CAF (Africa) continue to take into account results of the bottom placed team after the completion of the round and opted for 3-team groups to simply not have a second placed team qualify for the 'ranked' section to determine who the best group runner-ups are.

norinrad

Predictably disfunctional

Like I said, Milner shouldn't be in the squad. There's a reason people called him a pile of shite even when he was playing okay for his clubs, because people actually watch England matches.

Not too disheartened, as long as we employ the Germany lineup and setup at the tournament, or as close as we can anyway

You weren't playing all that well against a German side that could not be bothered. In a real match you would never have beaten Germany.

To come back to your original comment, yes Milner is a complete tool when it comes to using brain cells to play the modern game.

How does a promising 16 year old spend 10 years at a top club with a top manager using state of the art facilities and still turn out so shit?

Simply put he never left his parents apartment.

Pachimari

Bild cites AS: Real is offering 70m euros + Moratta (Real has 30m buy back clause for him).

A decent replacement + 70m on top? Doesn't sound too bad.

We should just let the kid be! I will hate it if we buy back Morata just to include him in a deal. He's having a good time in Juventus, so let him be.

Kroos does score these out of the box wonders...that was a great placement...

He never does that for us. :(

Meier

"Manchester City’s Martin Demichelis has been charged for misconduct in relation to betting
https://t.co/zjaS1bOUqm https://t.co/yejxJO20YJ"

What an unceremonious end to a great career. Just a totally shambolic season for him in every regard. 😔

Syder

G Nev gets the sack... shouldn't have gone on international duty. Still astonished a man with zero managerial experience got the job at one of Europe's biggest clubs.

tim.mbp

"I'm the head coach of Valencia, I will be the head coach of Valencia for the rest of this season. If I leave, Pako will leave. He's come to be part of my coaching staff."

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
A severe lack of Spurs & Leicester players cost us. Alli & Dier especially.
As soon as I saw the lineups I was immediately happy with my bet and angry at hodgson for being one of the densest motherfuckers to walk the earth.

I was also off my twat and barely watched the game, but it turns out playing shit players makes you far less likely to win.

Especially considering the history against the Netherlands.
I'm an expert on Patriotism.

I'm sure the Queen supports you as long as you make a profit #TheBritishDream

I wish I'd made more, I totally pussied out because I took a big loss last week so I now have to rebuild my betfair account with the dwindled funds I smashed.

This season has been bother wonderful and awful for the betting man. Only managed one win on accas.

Pato has looked lively and sharp. Wish we'd have played him earlier/he'd been fit enough earlier (not really sure which), definitely would have offered something different.

Pachimari

Wait, Alexandre Pato is in Chelsea!?

Also, will Ter Stegen even be the first choice in Manchester City? I would like him to join a team were he is the clear first time, he is a talented goalkeeper.

Also, El Clasico tonight! HALA MADRID!

Gambit

fucking Sky.

I had it on in the background and the Wonder Years music starts. I rush to the TV for some reason convinced Sky bought the rights to stream Wonder Years only to see it's a stupid advert.

Sky's fault entirely, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom