• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

Always makes me laugh to see the empty seats after half-time. They still haven't solved the shitty queueing system at Wembley.

I was wrong. Germany is the world champion. England beat Germany, We've beat England.

So basically we're the champions of the world.

fcUIUva.jpg

The Muscle Hamster will lead us to glory in France Russia!

LNBL

I was wrong. Germany is the world champion. England beat Germany, We've beat England.

So basically we're the champions of the world.

fcUIUva.jpg

The Muscle Hamster will lead us to glory in France Russia!

What a story, playing in the Second league last year and now Motm agains England

Predictably disfunctional

Like I said, Milner shouldn't be in the squad. There's a reason people called him a pile of shite even when he was playing okay for his clubs, because people actually watch England matches.

Not too disheartened, as long as we employ the Germany lineup and setup at the tournament, or as close as we can anyway

Syder

Like I said, Milner shouldn't be in the squad. There's a reason people called him a pile of shite even when he was playing okay for his clubs, because people actually watch England matches.
James Milner is a great squad player because of his versatility. He shouldn't be a starting player for England, great player to have on the bench if there are injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom