• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, Dortmund fans are going to fall to their knees the moment Götze steps on the pitch for them. Everything will be forgiven and forgotten.

xLrCZ7l.jpg

Irminsul

"Milan or Madrid, just not Dortmund. Piss off Götze".
It's a play on a famous German quote, "Mailand oder Madrid, Hauptsache Italien" -- "Milan or Madrid, the main point is it's Italy", quipped by Andreas Möller when asked about his next destination. Has played in Dortmund, too.

El Topo

He ditched them and they're pretending that they don't want him anymore, when deep down they're desperate for him. As I wrote, once he plays for them they'll forgive and forget everything.

"Milano or Madrid, just not Dortmund. Piss off, Götze!", see Irmiinsul's excellent explanation above.

"Milan or Madrid, just not Dortmund. Piss off Götze".
It's a play on a famous German quote, "Mailand oder Madrid, Hauptsache Italien" -- "Milan or Madrid, the main point is it's Italy", quipped by Andreas Möller when asked about his next destination. Has played in Dortmund, too.

Kk7nMCA.gif

/

He ditched them and they're pretending that they don't want him anymore, when deep down they're desperate for him. As I wrote, once he plays for them they'll forgive and forget everything.
Lol, you're so wrong. Why would we miss him anyway? It's not like the teams is dysfunctional without him and it's not like there's a guarantee he'd improve it.

Tubie

I think Zidane did a great job with the formation.

Madrid basically played a 4-5-1 that never allowed Barca to be comfortable in the midfield or get that last pass in that makes them so deadly.

And it worked because both Ronaldo and Bale defended well when they had to.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Great match, Barca didnt play at their best bit I think Madrid playing well has a lot to do with that.

So happy.

Very well deserved win, should have been 3-1 with that robbery againts Bale by the ref. In any case, great momentum building up to the CL.

Zidane got everything right, Ronaldo defending was an amazing sight to see.

Hadn't realized there were many Madrid fans here, I guess you guys stayed here and didn't migrate over to Slaent.

Tubie

Well damn we won!!!

:D

I know right?

Just going by how amazing Barca has been this season, I was expecting another embarrassing loss to them.

I hope Zidane can keep building the team he wants and that player confidence continues to grow.

panty

Benzema has been amazing this season. Great to see him score so many goals even with all the legal bs that's been going on.

After watching the highlights again I'm at a loss of words for the Bale goal. I hope this ref gets investigated, how the fuck can you call that a foul. Smh

Orbis

Leicester at it again. Also no way was that a red card/penalty for handball unless players are expected to remove their limbs.

So do I want my team (Saints) to win or Leicester so they can get closer to winning the Prem...

Southampton all the way if you are a fan. Just hope Tottenham keep drawing and Leicester win the rest of their games. I still want Man City to pip them even though the possibility of that is near to impossible and I would be more than happy if Leicester win it. I especially don't want Tottenham or Arsenal to win In the same way an Arsenal or Tottenham fan wouldn't want the rival clubs to win if it couldn't be them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom