• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, never expected this. Although Atletico Madrid mostly play good against Barcelona.

Good news for Real Madrid, they can certainly win the CL now.

MrKaepora

Who would have thought that Bayern would take their sweet time just for the game to end.

In spite of the loss I'm happy with my team. We missed Jonas very much but the players gave their best.

Congrats to Bayern, they'll probably gonna win this.

And happy for Atleti. Get bent Barcelona's cunts.

trixx

That defence was superb. I don't usually watch but it's interesting to see a team win with very little possession of the ball

So bayern, mancity, real and atletico?

Sounds doable for bayern (unfortunately)

I hope for bayern v mancity and atletico v real (for the drama)
i dont know if we win it or not but at least its not barca

atletico did a great job

i have a bad feeling city will win it

Lol imagine pellegrini getting a cl win and guardiol doesnt manage to win in mancity lol

So bayern, mancity, real and atletico?

Sounds doable for bayern (unfortunately)

I hope for bayern v mancity and atletico v real (for the drama)

Lol imagine pellegrini getting a cl win and guardiol doesnt manage to win in mancity lol

Bayern has the best team, hands down, but there are imo the best opponent for Real Madrid. Ronaldo and Bale fit perfectly against a team that's want to dominate the game.

Personally I want City vs Atletico and Bayern vs Real. That would make a Spanish CL finale possible.

Unconfirmed Member
And almost every year I think that this time will be the end of it. Rather strange that Barcelona never won it 2 times in a row.
Understandable in Barcelona's case, they don't have a large enough squad to deal with the extra games of the club world cup and supercup.

Can atletico still win a treble? Mancity is unlikely i guess.
Bayern has the best team, hands down, but there are imo the best opponent for Real Madrid. Ronaldo and Bale fit perfectly against a team that's want to dominate the game.

Personally I want City vs Atletico and Bayern vs Real. That would make a Spanish CL finale possible.

Not again..

MrKaepora

Just watched what Suarez did to Godin.

giphy.gif

Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom