• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
giphy.gif

I wanted them to lose but if I'm honest this is much more enjoyable

To Milch and all the other Dortmund fans, you played so well over both legs and were extremely unlucky not to go through.
Well, no, we didn't play well. The home match was just bad from us. And the defense today was a joke. With all respect to Liverpool, conceding 4 goals is just terrible.

Floody

These type of games take a good few years off my life. Can't believe we came back though. Now please don't go a fuck it up.

sora87

El kloppo sure lived up to it's billing eh. Dortmund fans are definitely the best I've seen around liverpool though, jolly germans

Syder

what an unnecessary loss.

Can't believe Dortmund could not hold on
Just one of those results. Liverpool at home, fans were in good voice for the first time in a while. I don't think Liverpool will go on to win this competition which makes it all the more disappointing to capitulate like this for Dortmund.

Jack cw

Well, no, we didn't play well. The home match was just bad from us. And the defense today was a joke. With all respect to Liverpool, conceding 4 goals is just terrible.

What actually happened? You were 2-0, then 3-1 ahead. The odds were impossible for Liverpool, yet they came back. That was a historical collapse :/
You were supposed to win this cup.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
In terms of comebacks, where does this one stand in the realm of English football?

Honestly mate this season has been so fucking batshit you can't trust anything, the funny thing is that Liverpool have conceded the most goals in the last ten minutes of games this season so I doubt there was a soul who predicted this from the get go.

Great game, but it hasn't got shit on Leicesters steamrolling of the PL after fighting it out of relegation last year

TeddyBoy

Well you kept playing attacking football even at 3-1 (agg) and 4-2 (agg) when you could have just shut us down and you took your goals well.

You did concede four but you could have scored six if we played this game again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom