• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know a great deal about Villareal but Bakambu looks good. The fact their defence still looked quite leaky against Sparta's encouraging. Then again, the same is true about us.

Jack cw

Bayern got this

As long as we do not Tuchel our way into those matches, we can make it. Will be incredibly tough to score in Calderon and prevent them from counter attacking, but I still think Atletico is more managable than Real or City right now. Anyway, with Boateng, Martinez and Vidal, we have 3 players that will fight as well as Atletico. We can bite and annoy every opposition too.
Real Madrid - Atletico in the final.

Real Madrid will win again.

I remember 2013, when the voice was Barca vs. Real. Or Dortmund would walk through Liverpool and win the EL...

Blablurn

I havent watched my Atleti games in my life so I dont know if they are really that good. They sound like your typical italian team tho. Pretty hard to crack.

Beefy

I havent watched my Atleti games in my life so I dont know if they are really that good. They sound like your typical italian team tho. Pretty hard to crack.

Their defence is crazy. Even with a 4th choice 19yr old as cb. I can see Bayern just edging it.

Sevilla will win the EL again .

Jack cw

If you manage to eliminate Barca twice in 3 years your worldclass.
If you manage to lose to Benfica and barely make it against Leverkusen your average.
The answer to how good Atletico is, is somewhere between the two extremes.

Blablurn

If you manage to eliminate Barca twice in 3 years your worldclass.
If you manage to lose to Benfica and barely make it against Leverkusen your average.
The answer to how good Atletico is, is somewhere between the two extremes.

:lol

I guess it also depends if we can show up with some class for once

But I can finally see my former hero Torres play us

Amazing record at not conceding, a bit toothless upfront though. Solid hard working team that have as much energy as their manager. They are potentially in for a title run so that could play into Bayerns hands.

Blablurn

6,w=658,c=2.bild.jpg

Schweini might be out for the season :(

Still a legend. More spine than Hummel will ever have.

sora87

That was probably the best draw for us, Villarreal are the weakest of the 3 all around but still very strong, having a good season in la liga.

Hoping Atletico win the champs league, genuinely passionate team with a crazy work effort.

Maybe this isnt the right place to ask but I have been searching some days now for an Android app which lists the matches this week for competitions I choose

Not sure if I'm understanding your question correctly but, give FotMob a try.

I use Live Soccer TV. There is an Android app, but I just use the website. Works well for me.

I use OneFootball, it has Android & iOS apps as well as a webpage.

Thanks guys! Never heard of those so will give them a try. Really miss an app which lists the matches this week.

Chelsea city today, looks like an fun game city was really good against psg

moojito

Crazy that Man U were in a striking crisis for ages, spent loads of money on so-so players and their best attacking player was down the back of the couch like that. A bit like spurs with Kane.

Wes

venison crêpe
Farewell Premier League. Much, much better off without us in our current state.

Hope Sunderland can claw back Norwich and stay safe. Big result for them today.

tim.mbp

Someone edited Randy Lerner's wiki page to include:

Lerner has been the owner and chairman of the English Premier League club Aston Villa F.C. since 2006, a purchase which he reportedly claims was "the worst fucking mistake I made in my life, and I've been to Pakistan".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom