• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

Champions League @ChampionsLeague

Bayern at home (2015/16 #UCL)
W 5-0 v Dinamo
W 5-1 v Arsenal
W 4-0 v Olympiacos
W 4-2 v Juve
W 1-0 v Benfica

6jRBsOp.gif

I'm sure Bayern will win and go on to the final.

All they need to do is be half competent on defense and they got it.

Premfaces.com updates! The member page has the following (only you can see this once logged in):

1) "Account" page link is now live.
2) Logout tab is self-explanatory, click the button and you're logged out.
3) Account details tab is awesome, click it.
4) Information regarding your account (I plan on building more features into this)
5) Your premfaces you uploaded listed here. Meaning, if you are logged into premfaces.com and you submit a premface then you will now be the owner of the premface.
6) When viewing a premfaces you can now click on the "add" or "remove" buttons to add them to your favorites list. Thie engine behind this is complete, I just need to render the buttons now :)

Klopp_Of_Coffee.png

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
You're a good dude, King of Rubbish.

I'm just enjoying the rage, lust and drama.

BAN ROSE FROM PROFFESIONAL* SOCCER FOR LIFE!

*Although since he plays for Tottenham....
yeah I know geez, I'm playing into the hands of every troll on the internet rn.

I'm over it for the most part, I've been at the internet a lot over the last few days because I'm stuck in revising for exams. When I went out earlier I had a chat with a few different fans and we all reflected over how sick the season has been and how mental last night was, no bitterness or attacks on fandom apart from a few deserved digs.

Can you imagine if we manage to finish above Spurs (again) this year?
Don't know if I can handle this image

Tubie

Premfaces.com updates! The member page has the following (only you can see this once logged in):

1) "Account" page link is now live.
2) Logout tab is self-explanatory, click the button and you're logged out.
3) Account details tab is awesome, click it.
4) Information regarding your account (I plan on building more features into this)
5) Your premfaces you uploaded listed here. Meaning, if you are logged into premfaces.com and you submit a premface then you will now be the owner of the premface.
6) When viewing a premfaces you can now click on the "add" or "remove" buttons to add them to your favorites list. Thie engine behind this is complete, I just need to render the buttons now :)

Klopp_Of_Coffee.png

23079081910_39624d7591_o.png
That's pretty neat.

edit: Damn, you have improved that site a lot since I last went there.

Worse collapse - Spurs 2016, or Liverpool 2013?

Liverpool. In the way it happened and who it was that slipped kinda epitomised the last few decades of the club in the premier league. I was super happy they slipped up but felt for the fans because that was a grim way to lose out.

Spurs wasn't that bad really. If it they had lost it and then come 4th at the expense of so many players getting banned then that would have been quite a slip.

Also with Liverpool, you can pinpoint the exact moment they collapsed (the literal slip). You can't really do that with Spurs when it's been a 5-8 point gap for the majority of the run in.

Whilst i was obviously crushed at the time i actually got over that Liverpool collapse quite quickly as i never thought we would have been challenging for the league at the start of the season. Plus given how we performed that year i thought we'd be able to keep hold of Suarez and build around him.

Then he went and bit Chiellini
f58b5c53e5a7acd414235166b212817c_100_100.png

..and then we sold him
a5362370d3250dd5c1c75fe08542bb27_100_100.png

and replaced him with Balotelli
47b47ed00a15d5379af4ad586275880e_100_100.png

Which honestly may have been more painful.

These premfaces are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom